넷 || four EDITED

Third Person's POV

Pink flush was visible on the petit girl while holding her stack of books like her life depends on them.

Awkward silent is eating the two of them even the melodious chirpings of the birds was heard at the background.

"Umm--" The tall boy try to pop the building awkwardness.

"No, I'm sorry that you have to witness that." The cherry color on her cheeks became more prominent when she again bring that back making the conversation more awkward.

"Damn, I shouldn't say that." She cursed silently.

If you are wondering what is the cause of the sudden commotion, this what happened...

(10 minutes earlier)

"Seokjin?!"

A giant question mark was seen in Mrs. Kim's face after her daughter's sudden wrath.

"What are you d-doing--here?" Words are nearly impossible to pronounce to her state right now.

"Umm, do I know you?" Seokjin asked.

Mrs. Kim scoffed at the back and about to laugh. "That was harsh for a first time." And she suddenly shut with her daughter's look of, 'mom-for-the-love-of-god-can-you-please-shut-up-im-about-to-shit-here'.

"Oh, she is my daughter. You probably know her." Mrs. Kim pulled her frozen daughter (frozen kimchi sksksksks) with her. "She's the school's nerd."

"Mom." Kimchi backed fired.

Mrs. Kim just wink at her as response. "Or just simply, Kimchi."

The tall boy suddenly smiled. "Oh, yes! The girl with a food name?"

"I still don't know why your father named you that." Mrs. Kim whispered to her and the brunette just rolled her eyes with her mom's tactics.

"But don't get me wrong, your name is cute." Seokjin added.

A weird smirk was shown with Mrs. Kim's face. "Cool! I suggest you guys should continue your mini date on the way if you don't want to be late at school. You know, you guys are college already, so, shoo-- not in front of my doorstep, bye!" Then she end it smaking Kimchi's bum forcing the flushed girl to walk faster silently questioning if she is actually her daughter or she is adopted.

(Present)

"No, totally normal thing-- umm, I guess you already knew me." Seokjin said trying to remove the awkwardness.

Kimchi just shrugged. "Yeah, who can possibly don't know the university's famous actor who portrayed Romeo at homecoming play?"

"Ugh, I don't actually like that play." He scratch his nape and looked at the sky. "I mean the story is so stupid, how come people call that a tragic?"

Smile crept in Kimchi's face silently looking at Seokjin's face. "I don't want to be in that kind of situation if I am actually Romeo. I mean, I want a happy ending."

"Well who don't like happy endings?" Seokjin asked then looked at Kimchi.

While kimchi is again decorated with a pink flush in her small face looking away. "Well, I guess some preferred, tragic ending than happy ending. You know, it's overrated"

Seokjin looked at her with her explanation and grin. "It might be overrated but for me, everyone has their own version of happy ending." Kimchi looked at him.

The looks in his eyes made a flip inside Kimchi making everything looks stopped for a moment. Seokjin cough a little breaking the sudden silence with the both of them. "So, Kimchi?"

"Uh yes, Marketing Management student." She announced tucking her side bangs behind her ear.

Seokjin suddenly hold her hand. "You had a diamond-shape birthmark at the back of your hand?"

Kimchi retreat her hand with his hold and hide it with her blazers' pouch. "Yep." She shortly said surpassing her loud beating heart to be heard by the tall boy in front of her.

She looked at her side showing her building. "Umm, we're here, in my department, thanks for walking with me."

Seokjin nodded and leave a sigh. "Yeah, me too--I mean, yeah, I should go." Beads of sweat suddenly formed in his handsome face and waved at the blushing girl then take his path to his department.

Kimchi sighed like she's holding her breath and hold her head. "Am I dreaming or something? I never talked to him even we have some same subjects back in 1st semester now here I am, just came to my department with him." She gulped and just walked to her class hoping that she is not dreaming.

While Seokjin at his class looking at the window thinking deeply. "This can't  be..."

---

Yey, now the story begins!

Hi if the comments on each chapter are a bit off to the story is because I edited this whole story for improvement instead of deleting it and making a new one. Sooner or later, I will also be changing the title but I am still debating on what title fits this new plot I have in my mind.

Thank you so much for reading this story of mine. I hope you are having a good day! Stay healthy and beautiful/handsome! 💜💜💜