다섯 || five EDITED

Third person's POV

Kimchi went home as soon as her class was finished trying to avoid Jin. On some reason, Jin started talking to Kimchi this lunch to the point the whole canteen was shocked seeing their famous campus actor is having a chit chat with their campus loner. Not actually a perfect fit so everyone's intrigued on what is up with the sudden scenario.

Jin and Kimchi are classmates on some subjects so some students didn't dig in much while others don't know what to do in their life, continue looking at the two the whole lunch.

Kimchi noticed all of the eyes on them and try to answer all of Seokjin's question on their game 'get-to-know-each-other-since-they-are-neighbors'. But murmurs at the back is stopping Kimchi to talk more and just respond short answer. But since the tall guy isn't aware or might just ignore the crowd, it's not easy for Kimchi to the point she wish the ground will eat her alive to run this situation...

Kimchi leave a sigh thinking all of those things happened earlier and afraid her schoolmates will misunderstood all of those and end up ignoring her more. She thinks her school is one of those school in Netflix she and her mom watched. She doesn't know, this is just one of the author's imagination.

"Kimchi? Is that you sweetie?" A soothing voice of her mom was ringed at the kitchen. Mrs. Kim popped her head on the door. "You're home early?"

"Yeah?" Kimchi went to the kitchen and hugged her mom hoping she won't asked about the hesitation in her response. "Your making dinner? What can I help you?"

Mrs. Kim noticed her trying to change the topic so she just let her. "Yeah, I'm make bulgogi." She announced happily.

Kimchi sat on one of the stool. "Ma, that's your favorite. And... Appa." Kimchi looked at her lap, don't know if it's okay to tell her about this topic.

But the smile on her mom didn't change. Maybe her mom really just moved on.

"Come on, it was me and you father's wedding anniversary. How come you forgot the day we had you—–"

"Okay! Maybe let's not talked about... That part, alright." Kimchi get a piece of meat on the plate and taste it.

Mrs. Kim laughed at her daughter's cuteness. She wished for her daughter to remain a baby and hide her to the cruel world they live in.

"How about you and the tall boy next door? Huh? Any improvements to the fact that the boy you've been telling me is actually the son of Mrs. Kim?" Her mom grin at her daughter shifting on her seat.

"What are talking about?" Kimchi leave a cough and sip at her water. "We literally just went to school. Nothing more." Kimchi said half truth.

Mrs. Kim noticed the avoidance of eye contact so she just played with it. She stood up on her seat and took a tupperware containing some bulgogi. "Since you won't tell me, here. Bring this to Mrs. Kim for their kindness of bringing sweets to us this morning."

"Really, ma?" Kimchi looked at her mom smiling widely at her.

"Come on, a little request is not that bad right?" Mrs. Kim wiggles her brows to her daughter who stood up and took the tupperware. "It's also okay if you eat dinner with them, don't worry so much with me, okay honey?"

Kimchi just rolled her eyes at her mother. She hold the tupperware tightly while knocking at the door wishing Mrs. Kim will open the door and not his son.

After a moment, the door was opened by non other than Kim Seokjin.

"Hey. You're here." Jin said dumbfounded.

Kimchi was awestruck with him wearing hoodie to the fact that he always see him in university uniform.

Blood suddenly rushed to her face after seeing the tall boy so boyfriend material at the same time is so cute with his bare face. Oh God, Kimchi you're so lucky to see this face!

"Uh-umm." Words are nearly impossible to say with the view in front of her.

Seokjin just smiled at her and looked at the tupperware she's holding. "Is that for us?"

Kimchi arched her brows and looked at the tupperware with bulgogi and suddenly nodded. "Yes! I mean, yes. Haha. My mom accidentally, or purposely made a lot so she asked me to give you some." She lend the food and about to go when Jin called her.

"Kim, I can call you that, right?"

Kimchi just nodded afraid to blushed in front of the tall guy.

"Wait me here." He said and rushed inside to their house leaving Kimchi clueless.

After a matter of seconds, Seokjin came back with beads of sweat in his face showing he run on his way. "This, take this." And give her a piece of paper.

She opened it and see a phone number. "What is this?" She asked looking at the tall guy. Afraid he might give her a number of someone and tell her to f*ck off—–too much of Netflix I guess...

"I'm pretty bad at asking someone of something and I'm afraid I'll turn it into something awkward or what so I'll just give you my number. You can accept it or throw it I don't care." He started while fidgeting his fingers.

Kimchi burst out with cherry colored cheeks on the other's statement.

"Also, I am hoping for you to join me again tomorrow to school. If that's okay with you of course." After that, Seokjin looked at her not moving in her position looking on the ground. "Kim?"

Kimchi don't know what to do right now. This man in front of him is the man she is having an interests for months now who happened to be their new neighbor and now finally asking her to walk together to school! How can Kimchi faced this man now?!

Kimchi tried to composed herself and nodded as a response and rushed to her house and shut the door.

After the perimeter is safe from Kim Seokjin, she let out a sigh that she's been holding.

"What's with the sigh—–"

"AHHH!" Kimchi suddenly bring her fist ready to fight someone when she realized it's just her mother. "Mom! God, you startled me!"

"Why? What happene? Did you run? And where's the tupperware?" Her mom questions.

She just give a tight lip smile and went to her room calling it a day.

Mrs. Kim was left clueless and just looked at her and his husband's wedding picture and leave a sigh.

"Looked at your daughter, Tae. Because you are her human diary, its hard for me to go through that wall she built."

***

Hi there lovelies! I hope you guys are having a good day/night. As I announced on my profile account that I will be revising all of my BTS x Reader series and after that, I'll be posting a BTS x BTS story only. I hope you guys will also support me with that if ever.

Ps. My birthday is on BTS comeback of dynamite and I've never been so excited on my birthday!

💜💜💜