11

Bella

Home sweet home. The word home stuck in my throat, this was not my home. Maybe one day I can see it as that word but not now. Today I found out there was a family of my kind here. They could be territorial and I was a threat that they are planning to take out.

I took a deep breath. No. I can take care of myself and I wasn't going to let anyone push me around. Yesterday after I had made it home I used my newly bought laptop to search for a way to cover up my single red eye. During my search I found a thing called colored contacts and I felt at ease. Who knew such a thing exsited?

My power was a control of the mind so making the humans forget about my eye would be easy. The vampire on the other hand was going to be a problem. I was going to have to lie through my teeth and I was willing to do so.

His eyes still captured me, they were so dark they seemed black. Dark circles around his eyes, he was starving himself. Why would a vampire do that to themselves? I had met millions of vampires through my life but never has one made me so curious. I felt a strong pull to be around him but I couldn't let him in. Mom was the only one who I allowed in my heart.

(a/n: sorry its been forever!! I've been busy with school and kinda forgot to keep updating. Sorry this part is so short. More coming soon!)