Arrival to a new land

"David! Daniel! Where are you guys? You know we're not suppose to be out here. Ugh, mud, everywhere. 'gasp' My shoes, their ruined! Ugh! When I get my hands on y'all! Stupid boys, humph, they're  so much trouble when they get home. Ugh I need a shower." She says whining.

The boys grinning ran farther into the forest. "Hah, I told ya we'd get away!" Daniel says laughing, David grins. "Yeah, yeah, we still have to get back before our parents get home. You know, if we don't get our chores done, she'll get in trouble again." David says sullenly.

"Whatever, you know they're not-" "Shh. Do you hear that?" "Hear what, we're in the middle of the woods. Wait this isn't one of your tricks again is it, I'm not falling for it again. That's what Abigail's for." Daniel says stubbornly, "Shut up, I think I hear a baby." David says walking through the trees toward the noise.

Daniel scoffs, "Yeah, right. What's a baby gonna be doing out in the woods." "Daniel come look! I found it, it looks kinda weird." David says tilting his head to the side looking at Zelene. "What, it's a baby it's supposed to look weird." Daniel said smartly.

"Yeah, well, I don't think their supposed to look like an elf with white hair and silver eyes." David said looking at Zelene chewing on her locket, looking at him curiously.

She lets go of her locket, it drops down hanging from her neck. She starts crawling toward David, into his lap looking up at him.

David holds her up as she tries to reach his brown hair, tugging on it. "Ow, ugh, babies." "Ha, I think she likes you."

"Maybe she's never seen someone with brown hair. You know, what with the fact that she's a freaking elf!" Daniel exclaims, "Well, maybe she doesn't like you. What with your Blonde hair." David says bickering.

"Whatever, we should take her to Abby. She know more than us about babies. Besides we can't just leave her here." Daniel decides, "Yeah, I'm just gonna leave her here. That's exactly what I was gonna do, idiot." David snorts, standing up with Zelene walking through the trees getting out of the woods.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Turning his head hurrying toward his brother. "We need to take her home, somebody might be looking for her."

"Oh, yeah. Her parents really want her, what with the all alone thing, ya know leaving her out in the middle of no where! They probably got rid of her cause she looks funny." Daniel states sarcastically.

"Well, then she'll stay with us, I'm sure mom and dad won't mind. Come on lets go inside." David says as he walks through his back door. "Abby! We need help, we found something in the woods!" David yells through the house, "Yeah, and we don't know what to do with it! It's weird." Daniel says, David just looks at him. "Seriously? It's weird, it's not an it! She has a name you know." "Oh, yeah? Well since your so smart, what is it? Huh? You don't even know do you."

They start to bicker over Zelene as Abigail walks in, she's shocked at finding her brothers bickering over a baby.

Zelene's just calmly laying in David's arms, curious at her surroundings. "What the heck are two doing with a baby?" their heads snap towards her, "We found her!"

They say together.

"Jinx! Hah, I got you!" Daniel says excitedly, David frowns annoyed. "but I don't have a coke." "You can just give it to me later." Daniel said.

"Well, I don't care who wants a freaking coke, how am I supposed to explain this to mom and dad? Huh?" Abby says upset with her hand on her head, trying to set back a headache. "We'll just tell 'em we found her in the woods." Daniel says, "Yeah, we went for a walk in the woods then we found a baby. They'll understand!" David says sure of his parents.

"We'll understand what, David?" His mother Anna Beth asks as she and her husband walk in, just getting home from work. "Why are holding a baby David? Where did you get it?"

"It's not an it, she's a girl, and she has a name you know." David frowns stubbornly, his father Samson smiles, "Yes, I'm sure she does give her to me and we can find her name together." He said taking Zelene from David, and walking into their living room to sit on the couch. "Well, she's different that's for sure. Lets have a look at that locket you have." His eyes widen when he takes in the symbol on the locket.

"Honey, I think she's a Targaryen." He says shocked.

"She wears the Targaryen family crest, we will raise her but she will not be truly ours. Whether or not she decides to stay or leave is up to her, we will love her still." Anna Beth said gazing down at the babe.

David looks up confused, "You didn't find her name?" "We found her name 'Zelene Nuria of House Targaryen' 'Fire and Blood' " Samson lets out a small laugh, "We can finally stop waiting, it's time to start training."

"What do you mean training?" David asked confused. Anna Beth smiled, "In order for her to choose to stay or go back from whence she came she needs to know how to survive there.." The boys frowned, "But she just got here." "She has years to decide boys, for now we have to wait for her to grow a little more. She can't very well start training right now, she's to little we'll start when she turns 6yrs old. Till then she's your baby sister, what your father means is you boys need to start training... She'll need you boys to be strong, because when she's old enough to start herself your father will be to old.." Anna Beth said kindly, Samson looked up from Zelene. "You boys start training sunrise tomorrow, understood." "Yes father." The boys said in unison, Samson nodded his head proudly.

Anna Beth smiled excitedly and said, "You'll both share a room with her till she's thirteen, besides Yeshua (Jesus Christ) she will be your first love till she permits you marriage to the woman of your choice."

The boys looked at each other confused, "What do you mean?" Daniel asked what they both were wondering.

"What your mother means boy is that if she chooses to go to her rightful home, then you'll both go with her. Understand now? Your jobs no matter where she is or you are, your first priority is to protect her." Samson said strongly, yet softly and kindly for them to understand easily...

The boys stared at the ground thoughtfully, David looked up with a strong face that showed maturity beyond his age. "So, what you mean is that besides Yeshua she's our purpose in life?" "Yes. She is, and always will be." Their mother said.

Daniel looked up, "We'll do it! She can count on us!" Daniel and David nodded firmly. "We'll look after her, however long she needs us."

"If they're doing this, then I will too ." Abigail said, Anna Beth smiled at her "Than I guess you'll be her first lady-in-waiting, seems you'll have a early morning as well."

Anna Beth sighs, "I guess we should get her settled in, we have to move your rooms to hers. You all get the biggest room in the house."

Everyone started up the stairs of the house to get everything situated for the newest  member of the house Zelene dozing off in Samson' s arms.