The 'girl'

Laurence's pov

It was the day after Valentine's Day. I had gotten so drunk that night. When I woke up my head pounded but I was in a large soft bed. It smelt like roses and sweets in here but the bed had completely black covers. I knew it wasn't MY bed for a fact. The room had clean white walls an a small dresser with some makeup on it. So it was definitely a cute chick. My clothes were scattered on the floor. "W-woah looks like we had fun." I laughed to myself. No one laid beside me so I'm guessing they had already woken up. Soon a short person entered the room. They had short black hair over one of their ocean blue eyes. Pale skin and a freckled filled face. I hit the jack pot. They entered with a tray of bacon, eggs pancakes and a coffee on the side and the placed it on my lap. "Erm, I thought you'd enjoy some breakfast..." She blushed. Her robe fit tightly showing her curvy body though she seemed a bit flat up top.(I wonder why XD) "Thanks! I'm guessing we got pretty wild last night." I laughed. She blushed a light adorable pink. "You could say that." She smiled. I ate my breakfast and stood with the plate in my hand. "Where's the kitchen? I'll do my dish." I offered but the girl snatched the tray and turned away. "P-please put on some clothes before you move any further!!" She squeaked leaving. I looked down giggling at my stupidity. I slid into my clothes, and left the room. She was already done with the dishes. "Oh you're dressed. Not to kick you out or anything but you should get going. My room mate will be home soon." She smiled. I nodded in agreement waving as I headed out. When I got home I was about to brag to Garroth about the hot chick I scored with the night before until he showed me something that made my heart sink. "Oh Laurence you're home! Look so picture of my baby brother! You haven't met him yet but he just graduated high school!" In the photo there was the 'girl' in a graduation gown and cape smiling and waving. Garroth framed the picture putting it on the wall. "L-little brother? As in...that's a boy?" I gulped in nervousness. "Duh silly his name is Zane. He was at the Valentine's party but I don't think you saw him." Garroth hummed smiling at the photo. "Y/yeah didn't even notice hehe..." I awkwardly laughed. 'D-did I do it...with not only a guy...Garroths...BROTHER??!!!'

Zanes pov

I smiled cleaning up my bedroom wait for my roommate. "I home~" she purred. "I could hear you a mile away Katelyn!" I laughed. "Pssh! So tell me, anything happen at the party?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "So there was this guy." I started. "Go oooooon" she laughed. "And well we, hooked up." I smiled. "Damn Zane lucky! Was he hot?" She asked. "Obviously I wouldn't settle for less I laughed with her.

Laurence's pov

I laid in my room scrolling through pictures of last night trying to figure out what happened. In my camera roll was one video that solved it all. *video played*

Zane: I don't drink often buddy...

Laurence: I don't think you're cute either.

Zane: excuse me?

Laurence: Sorry I thought we were having a lying contest. *giggles*

Zane: Well then, maybe we can share a couple drinks at my place.

Laurence: We could Share a lot more. *smirk*

And the video shut off. I tossed my phone aside contemplating life. "I'm dead..."

(Btw in this AU Zane and Katelyn are Bffs and haven't met the mystreet guys, Aphmau or Kawaii Chan but they do know Lucinda)