Im straight!

I Just wanted to thank you guys for the positive feedback so far

Zanes pov

Katelyn had already left for work and I was cooking dinner for when she would come home again. I was cooking up some chicken and a small side salad. I hummed to the radio happily recalling how fun last night was.

Laurence's pov

I frantically grabbed my coat and started walking back to Zanes house hoping to immediately find him unattractive. He's a guy, I don't like guys! I knocked on the door.

Zanes pov

I walked to my door opening it and to my surprise it was Laurence. "Erm, hey! I was hoping it would just be a one night thing pal." I said awkwardly. "Why didn't you tell me you were a guy??" He asked. "Are you crazy? You were the one saying you didn't care! What's all the fuss?" I said annoyed. "I'm straight and you are not attractive!" He shouted frustrated. He closed my door and pushed me back. "Hey buddy ima need you to take five steps back!" I retaliated. "That mask! You're probably hideous without it! No way I'd like you!" He laughed tearing it off. I stood shocked and embarrassed. His face was red and I could feel mine doing the same. "P-please leave me alone! You've made you're point!" I shrieked. "Stupid! Stupid! Ugh, you're not helping! Just take off you're shirt so I know you're a guy!" He wasn't making sense. "What?! My face is plenty enough leave now!" I yelled holding my chest.

Laurence's pov

I didn't want to think he was cute! He's not! Guys aren't cute! If I could see the rest of him I'd know just how ugly he was! Totally!

Katelyns pov

I approached the house but are door was cracked open a bit. I knew it was strange so I pulled it open with caution. I saw some guy forcing himself onto Zane! I quickly punched him in the head holding little Zuzu! "A-are you okay??" I ask but he trembled in my arms. "The bad rapist can't get you now!" I comforted. "K-Katelyn! Let him lay on the couch!" Zane rushed to the mans side. I had a questioned look on my face. "It's Laurence, from last night." Zane explained trying to carry the larger male. I picked him up for Zane and put him on the couch. I crossed my arms since I still didn't trust him but Zane seemed concerned so I went along with it. "I think he has a mental problem." Zane pointed out and I tried to hold back laughter. "He sure does pal."