chapter 2 : the jump

I'm kinda nervous. It's my first time jumping Ciara, and she hasn't jumped in about a year. Also hasn't been ridden for 6 months... So there's a slight (tiny one you know) chance that this may end badly. Of course, it's barely 30cm and we'll only trot, but Katrina jumped her once and funnily enough, she ended up with a purple bottom. AKA she fell off. 
I trot Ciara up to the tiny but massive jump, expecting a refusal. But no. Or yes, she does stop, but she carries on and jumps a little too high - about a metre too high. And no, that's not an exaggeration. So naturally I lose my stirrups and seat and reins and pretty much everything holding be on - but lo and behold, I stay on. I have a rather good knack for that. Or, as my sister would say, good luck. She truly loves me. Anyway, I attempt it again, but this time it's over a sightly higher jump, and she doesn't stop. Oh no. She leaps over it as if it's going to bite her. She's a special pony. Horse. She's 15 hands.

A/N
So this is my first 100% true story, and as well as being short, it will have short chapters, as demonstrated above. I will keep adding chapters of her shenanigans as I experience more - and they won't necessarily be in order. But let's just say it might be longer than a short story, if  you're judging by chapters.