Say Please

Jeff's POV

I was laying in bed when I heard a small moan from BEN's room. Slowly, I got up and crawled to his door and peeked in. What I saw made me start getting hard.

BEN was laying on his bed using a dildo. He moaned again and I found myself rubbing my crotch through my pants.

"J-Jeff~" I heard him moan under his breath.

I smirked and walked into the room. It took him a moment to realize me and he froze in shock.

BEN'a POV

I was about to cum and looked over to see Jeff standing there. Instantly, I froze.

"J-Jeff, why are you in m-my room?" I panted.

He smirked and locked the door.

I sat there and set the dildo down.

Jeff walked over to the bed, unbuttoning his pants. At this point, I knew my dreams were coming true. He pulled off his pants and boxers, revealing his huge dick.

Jeff's POV

I pushed BEN down on the bed and forcefully made out with him. Surprisingly, he kissed back. I lined up and pulled away from the kiss. Slowly, I rubbed my dick on his ass.

"J-Jeff~ Don't tease me~"

"Say please~" I smirked.

"Please~" He said with a cute face.

"Beg."

"Please fuck me daddy Jeffy~ Fuck me real hard~"

I smirked again and shoved my dick inside him and earned a soft moan.

"Ah Jeff~" He moaned out, tightening around me.

"Mmm so tight~" I thruster as hard as I could.

He began breathing heavily and put his legs onto my shoulders. I grabbed his member and began jerking him off.

"Oh god Jeff~"

I hit his good spot and he instantly became a moaning mess.

"I-Im gonna c-" He moaned and came all over his chest and stomach.

I thruster a few more times and came inside him before pulling out. Ben was panting and I whispered into his ear,

"Ready for round 2~?"