Truth or Dare

Sometimes all you need
Is a hug,
And everything gets better.
💖💖💖

BEN's POV

"Hey Jeff." I say up and looked down to the bottom bunk.

"What." He made duck lips and looked up at me with those god damn beautiful eyes.

"Let's play truth or dare." I crawled down off my bed and sat on his. "You go first."

"Truth or dare?" He sat up.

"Truth."

He thought for a moment. "Do something you've never done to me."

I kinda blushed and slowly crawled onto him, and started grinding on him. I'm not sure if I was just hearing things, but I'm pretty sure he moaned softly. After a moment I got off him and smiled innocently.

"Ok then. Your turn." He blushed slightly.

"Truth or dare." I sat there with a cute kitty face. :3

"Truth."

"What's your sexuality?" Damn I really hope he's gay.

"I uhm... I-I..." He was so cute when he stuttered. "Gay." He said finally.

I smiled. "Cool."

"Truth or dare." He asked me.

"Dare."

He smirked. "I dare you to take your pants off."

I Blushed and slowly took off my pants. I hoped he didn't see my boner, but it was obvious. He giggled a little bit, which only made me want him more. "Truth or dare..." I muttered.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go kiss the person you like.." I knew for a fact it wasn't me... Who would love some stupid, messed up, self harming, elf...

"Ok but I need you to go stand by that wall and shut your eyes." He slowly stood up.

I was confused, but did as he said. He started walking, and I heard him stop right in front of me. Before I could do anything, a pair of lips pressed against mine. His hands grabbed my wrists and pressed them against the wall above my head. I squirmed around, a bit shocked, but after a moment I gave up and kissed back. He started sucking on my lip and I held in a moan. I wanted him in me so bad right now. He bit down on my lip and I opened my mouth slightly for him to put his tung in. My wrists were released and he placed one hand on my cheek. The other slid down to my crotch. I moaned when he grabbed me and he pulled out of the kiss.

"I want you... in me..." I said to him.

He smiled and put me onto his bed and took off his pants and boxers along with my boxers. I smiled back and layer there.

"Its gonna hurt." He said to me while putting lube on his fingers. I nodded and he slid one finger in my ass.

"I-It feels weird." I squirmed a bit.

"Shhh." He grabbed my hand,added another finger, and started thrusting.

A smoll moan escaped my lips and I blushed. He smirked and added a third finger, earning another, louder, moan.

"I think your ready." He said and put lube on his dick.

I bit my lip as he positioned himself. When I nodded he slowly pushed in. It hurt so bad. "J-Jeff it hurts~"

He kissed my neck and was about half way in. "It won't soon baby."

I nodded and started breathing heavily. He slowly started to thrust and I moaned loudly. The pain turned yo pleasure, and I bucked my hips back on his dick, causing him to go deeper.

"Ah~" He moaned softly and trusted harder.

I moaned and ran my hands to the back if his head, and grabbed his hair. He put his hands on my chest and trusted faster. I started feeling weird. My stomach was getting really tight, kinda like a knot.

"J-Jeff~ Ah~ M-My stomach f-feels weird~" I managed to say between moans.

"Weird how~" he moaned softly.

"Like~ Ah fuck~ A knot ~"

He nodded and continued thrusting. Then he hit the right spot and I pretty much screamed in pleasure.

"Ahh fuck Jeff~ R-Right there~!" It felt amazing and the knot grew even tighter.

"I-I'm gonna cum~" he moaned loudly.

"Go in me~" I lifted my legs up onto his sides and gripped the sheets. "Ah J-Jeff~!" I moaned loudly before Cumming.

He moaned loudly and scratched my chest and came in me. It was warm and felt amazing. I moaned softly as he slowed down and pulled out. He was breathing heavily and so was I.

"You look exhausted." Jeff said as he slowly later next to me.

I curled up in his chest. "I am."

"I love you Ben.."

"I love you too Jeff.."

---AN---
I really hoped you all liked this chapter. I tried. Some things might not make sense, so yeah sorry. There also is probably a lot of spelling mistakes. I'm so sorry.

But yeah. I'll try to write another chapter later tonight if I can.

Thank you for reading, I love you guys so much.

--Codi