The first meeting

Lee POV~
"I'm going now!!" I shouted. I am about to leave this house..

" Wait!! Here!!" Said mom. She gave me some food and money.

"Take care!!!" They all said at once.
"I will" I replied with a smile.

I already move in and I began to unpack some stuff.. When the doorbell rang.. I opened the door.. there I found a man... Two man to be in fact..

" Hi there neighbor,My name is Stampy Cat or Stampy.. This is Squid Nugget or Squid.." said the curly person..

" Hello!! Neighbor, what's your name?" Asked the blond haired man..

"My name is Lee Bear or Lee.."I replied.

"Oh, hello Lee!!Do you want a cake?" Ask Stampy.

"No thanks..I'm good" I replied.

"Oh okay!! We'll eat it instead!!" Said Stampy.

Squid laughed " You just said ..hahahaha ha!!"

They all laughed and continued to chat.
"Well it's getting late we better head back now Squid!! We got school tomorrow" Said Stampy

"Oh okay, Bye lee" Said Squid

They waved Goodbye to lee and left..

Stampy POV~
"Well he was nice!" I said
"Yeah!! We totally will introduce him to our friends!!" Said Squid.
"Yeah!! We should totally do it!! But do you think he's a loner?" I asked
"No why?" He asked
"It's because he never mentioned anyone and when we ask him if he has friends he just...just dodge the question." I explained.
"Mmmm I don't know" he said.
"Well Bye Squid!!! Goodnight!!" I shouted .
"Goodnight Stampy!!" He replied.
I went inside the house and I saw that Netty and my girlfriend Squashey are in the living room chatting... I crept to them.. they did not notice me yet.. when I got near..
"Boo" I said.
They both were surprise that they jump.. Netty almost got hit by the coffee table..
" Stampy!!!!" They both said it at a same time..
I just laugh off and they both joined in..

" So how was the visit? Was he nice? Can we meet him?" They ask at the same time..
"Whoa,Whoa.. Slow down!!Jeezus First, Squashey wanna eat dinner with us?" I ask
"Sure"she replied.
"Second, the visit was fine and funny... and he was nice and cool.. Me and Squid are planning for you all to visit and meet him" I said.
"Yay!" They both say it..
It was nice seeing them both excited at something besides boys.. it has been awhile since we met someone new.. so this is a fun experience.!!
"BTW Stampy? How is balbasaur?" Ask Netty.
"Oh now that you've said it..I'm gonna check." I said.
"Come out Balbasaur!!" I said.( I don't know how to spell it so bear with me is spelling of they're names.)
Balbasaur came out and is very excited to be out..
"Wow!! It seems happy to be out!! Stampy have you not taken care of him?" Ask Squashey.
I blushed from embarrassment not from affection..
"Uh.. I'm taking care of him.. but not so often... hehehe" said Stampy
"Stampy!!!!!" They both said.
Thank you for reading my story.. I need this to be cool so yeah.. I made this chapter a little longer.. BYE!!!