Sleepover part 1 Shopping!!

Girls only POV~
Amy woke up 6:26 am. She took a shower then she got dressed. She is wearing a pink and white dress and with jeans and she is wearing sandal. She ask the maids if they want help (BTW they are rich.. SUPER RICH!) and the maids said they're fine.
" If you say so" Amy said.
She sat down and waited for the food and Salem to come down.While Amy is sitting down the butler ask if what time the sleepover is.
"Around 8" Amy answered."make sure to make the preparations okay?"
"Ok thank you"Said the butler.

Salem woke up by the vibration of the phone.. it was the alarm.. she turned it off and got up. She took a shower and got dressed. She was wearing flower headband, blue blouse, black pants and blue rubber shoes. She went down and she saw Amy eating( BTW the food already arrived.) Amy did not notice her yet." Maybe I should pull a prank on her "she thought. She snuck up on her and took a deep breath and whispered in her ear.
"Boo" Salem whispered.
"Ahhh!!" Shouted Amy.
She scream so hard that everyone in the household was covering their ears!!
Salem laughed so hard that she began to cry..
"SALEM!!" Amy shouted
"Sorry.. " Salem said as she sat down. "Hey when are you going to text the girls??" Salem asked
"Hmm.. Right now" Amy answered.
She grabbed the phone and started to text her friends.
(S- Salem, N-Netty, R-Rosie, A-Amy, L-Lily, SQ-Sqaishey, T-Tiffany, J-Jessica.)
A- Hey guys, wanna join us to go shopping for swimsuits?
SQ- Sure!! I'll love to!!
T- Why are we going to buy a swimsuit? We already have it.
J-Yeah..
S-Amy said this 7 words "So that we will impressed our crushes".
T & J-........
N-I don't know if Stampy will not allow me to go..
A & S- CONVINCED HIM THEN!!
N-I'll try..
L-Sure I'll join so does tiff and jess.
T&J- HEY!! We never said we wanted to!!
L-What? You don't want to impress your boyfriends?
T&J-..... We surrender...
L-Good.. By the way, may I invite some friends?? And may I choose some games?
A&S- Sure.. but don't make it scary..
L-Alright.
R-I'll join.. Say girls
All girls except Rosie- Yes?
R-Shouldn't we be preparing instead of texting?? Btw when are we going?
S-umm.. 8:04?
All-....Bye!!
End of text
"Maybe we should get ready now."said Salem.
"Sure" answered Amy.
~Le TimeSkip~
It's already 8:00
"Wow there's lots to choose from?!" Exclaimed Amy.
"Why are you so surprise shouldn't you be used to these kinds of things?" Asked Lily.
"Yeah.."Netty and Squashey said
"We should wait for tiff and jess now.. they should be arriving soon anyway" said Salem.

Some time later~

Tiffany and Jessica arrived.
"Oh! You finally arrived!!Jezzus!! We've waited for ages!!" Salem said sarcastically.
"Sorry got stuck in traffic"Said the both of them.
"It's alright, We should start choosing our swimsuit now.. Shall we girls?"Ask Rosie.
"Shall"Said all girls.
They all start choosing their outfits and start trying them on.

Boys only POV~
Stampy woke up cause of Netty trying to wake him up. Netty asked if she can join the girls going shopping.
"Of course!!" Answered Stampy.
Then she dashed off through the door and started running.Squid was about to ring the doorbell along of some boys then it suddenly opened before he could press it. He and the boys dodge the running Netty.Stampy is laughing his head off. So we join in and Stampy invited them inside and ask if they could wait cuz he will take a first.
"Sure mate"Squid answered.
He ran upstairs and went inside his bedroom. We waited for him to finish.
"Hey guyz"Said Lee.
"Yah?"we all asked.
"Mind introducing them."he said and pointed to the boys.
"Oh we forgot.. you're new here. Mind introducing yourself?"ask Squid.
"Fine. My name is Red and I'm Tiffany's girlfriend"said the boy wearing red outfit.(Not literally.)
"Okay. My name is Dom but call me Jason cuz I'm used to it and I'm Jessica's girlfriend."said the tall guy.
"Okay done introduction. What are we going to do?" Ask Stampy as he went behind them.
"Ahhh!!" They all said except Stampy.
"Stampy!!"Said Squid
"Sorry I thought you heard the door open and closing. And I didn't plan to scare you all."exclaimed Stampy.
"BTW Stampy where is Netty?" Ask Lee.
"Oh! She went to the girls to got shopping in the mall or something. I dunno" answered Stampy.
"Oh....hey guyz should we spy on the girls?"Ask Squid.
They all nodded except Stampy frowned.
"What's wrong Stampy?"Asked Squid.
"..... it's just so wrong spying on the girls and do you remember what happened last time we spied at them?"asked Stampy.
"Yah.. Maybe we shouldn't" said Tom.
"What should we do then?"asked Squid who looks like he's posting(no not the fart thingy.the pout is like a kid doesn't get what he/she wants and before it cries it pouts and then cry or just look it up.)
"Lets record!!" Suggest Dan.
"Sure!!"they all said.

I'm sorry for not uploading anything cuz I've been very busy trying to keep up school and getting more ideas. So yeah.. Please be patient with and stay tuned for the next chapter. Peace out. Byeee.

Pokémon club {Discontinued}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara