Chapter 4

Oh my god she's gonna kill me.NO she wont even know about it unless..... He tells her! I was freaking out when i was driving home. I never should've kissed him. I could'nt breath. I calmed my self down at a red light and felt that i had forgot something...... I could'nt quite put my finger on it. When the red light turned green i drove home. When i was about to get out of the car i remembered. DAMN IT!!! I forgot Jason. I quickly jumped back in the car and texted him.-Where are you- I waited for a response. I was probably going over the speed limit but i did'nt care at this point to much crap was going on at one time to even process it. I pulled into the crowded driveway once again and climbed out of my Cadillac. I locked it and stormed inside. It was a madhouse. People partying. Some passed out on the ground and furniture. I scanned the room for Jason. Did'nt see him. I went upstairs and searched the rooms. Did'nt see him. As i lost all hope i was tapped on the shoulder. Jason It scanned through my mind but it was'nt Jason. "Hey, beautiful wanna join me in the best night of your life!!" This random guy laughed in my face. His eyes were dilated and he was clearly drunk. Maybe even Crunk (Crazy) He was very excited and full of energy. I gave him a look and tried to back out of the situation. "No, id rather not. Thanks" He grabbed my wrist and pulled. I winced at the pain. "It was'nt a question princess. As he led me to a bedroom  I could'nt stop screaming. There was a pounding in my head, my voice was hoarse from screaming and i could'nt control my emotions. I was crying and laughing at the same time. I did'nt have anything to drink or eat. Damn must've been from Harry. harry I realized he might still be around here. Before i could scream for him I felt a sharp pain in my side. The random guy pushed me into the wall and jammed his beer bottle into my hip bone. It stung like hell. I looked up at him and he smiled at me like an ass. I knew him. This was Bradley Morrison. The school Jock. Head of the football team. I furrowed my eyebrows and whispered something to myself when he asked."Are you ready babe." I made a mean face and told him what i was thinking. "Not tonight." I said as he tried to rip my clothes. I took the beer bottle out of his hands and hit him in the head with it. He took a second to recollect what i just did and i took that as my chance to run. All i heard behind me was "I'll get you, you're mine bitch.' The way he said it sent shivers down my spine. I ran all the way down the staircase without looking back. I ran into somebody. Jason.  I was relieved at the sight of him. "Hey, wanna get out of here, it's getting late and pretty hectic. I nodded and Bradley came around the corner drunk as hell still. I grabbed Jason's hand and did'nt look back as i led him out to the car. His hand was warm and i felt safer with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i said goodbye to him as he got out of my car and started towards his house. I called his name. He looked back and walked to the car. I did'nt say anything but i said all i needed to in the passionate kiss i gave him. It lasted for who knows how long. It felt like forever. He smiled and said goodnight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i strolled inside the house i headed straight for my bedroom. I was ready to cripple up into my covers and die. I was almost practically raped and I kissed Harry.  I felt so bad for doing what i did. Lisa and Sydney were asleep on the couch. I went into my room and changed into my pajama's. I crawled into bed and snuggled up into the pillow. I grabbed my remote and fell asleep to family guy. I had to take my mind off of all of this.