Chapter 6

I had slapped Harry flush across the face. He just stared at me eyes filled with sadness. I guess i really hurt him but he hurt me as well. So its even. He then helped me up. Niether of us said a word. Not one. In a minute or so my anger settled back down into me and i started to feel guilty. " Harry...." I spoke. " What?" He croaked at me. I came up to him and started to speak. He was looking at the ground" I'm sorry. I got out of control." He then lifted his head and his eyes stared into my blue ones. He then took a step towards me and held my hand. I was happy that he wasn't mad at me anymore but he was taken. And by my best friend so when she broke up with him if she did then it would be weird for us to be together. Ever. So i took his soft, overtaking hand off of mine and gave him a sincere look. He must've knew what i was talking about so he placed it back in his pockets. I looked over at my back gate. The sad moment still happening over and over again in my head. I let a tear fall and soon Harry whisked to my aid wiping it away with his hand.

I gave a faint 'thank you' and he aknowleged it. He then embraced me in a tight hug. I felt his abs press against my chest. I could feel him inhale and exhale making his abs go close and then far away on me. When we let go he said that he was sorry. I didn't know what to say but before i could think of anything he was out the door. When it clicked i had took a seat on my black leather couch. I wasn't expecting any of that to happen but it did. Harry liked me more than friends and Jason was no probably gone forever. I sighed. Just then My mom came through the door. I could see behind her a black car turn around and out of my sub. It was Harry's car.

My mother Jennifer came over to me, "How are you?" She smiled. "Good." I spoke pushing everything down. She then walked into the kitchen. My mom was a boss at a law firm across town. It was one of the biggest firms around the world. It was super busy all the time so i barely saw her. She left me and went upstairs carrying a bag of her papers. Damn it. Once again i wasn't going to be seeing her. Stephen was still at his 'business' trip. I was trying to tell my mom that Stephen was a lying, deceiving, idiotic douche but she only yelled back that he was faithful and sent me away aggravated. My recollection of the night flushed away when i heard my phone go off. I scrambled through my house up to my room and grabbed it. Madison. I shook and wondered if i should pick it up. Not knowing what she called me for and not wanting to. So i carefully set it back down and left my room. Feeling like shit for doing what i did to her. I crashed on the couch and fell asleep. I was done. I couldn't and wouldn't ever recover from this. Until i find out what happens next.