Two Of Us

As soon as John locked to door my spine was immediately filled with excitement for whst was next to come. "Okay Paul this is it, one time. Are you ready?" I nodded, awkwardly. I wanted this more than anything right now, but I was certainly not ready. John came in for a peck on the cheek. Innocent things to make me blush such as John's lips on my cheek. Next, I felt something wet and strange on brushing against my cheek. His tongue. He was licking me and going further down towards my neck to do it.

  His hands I felt with every beat of my heart. They were going for my robe and quickly untyimg it. "Wait" but it was too late. My robe was on the floor exposong my bare naked body. To my surprise, Johns eyes were floating around everywhere it wasn't supposed to be.

  "Cut it out, you pervert"  I corrected him. He seemed a bit embarrassed. But he still managed to crack a sarcastic remark back I find rather satisfying. "Shut up, you know you want this" And after that his towel fell. I struggled to not look amywhwre but his eyes but I couldn't help myself. His legs were beckoning me., or so it seemed. Seeing him like this put all my fantasies at play in my head.

Tension was building up fast, I could just feel it. We were just standing there. Two naked men staring at eachother amd enjoying it. One of them married. This wss wrong, this was very wrong but it wouldn't stop this from happening. As the moments passed John finally decided to say something, "Well let's just get it over with then"

  He came towards me. "Where do you want to start?" He asked. "W-what do you mean?" He shook his head. "I know where I want to" once again my eyes were covered by his hand. I tried to take them off and so he let me. But soon I was distracted by a new sensation.

  John was rubbing his thigh between my legs, soothingly. I felt his knee moving up and down turning me on, making me want more. I placed my hands on his leg and tried to make him stop, but he only did it more intensely. This sent lust running through me, lust I could no longer control. Mmmm I accidentally moaned out.

  "Want more, macca?" My eyes were closed. "I-that feels so good, yes" "I can make it feel better" he removed his thigh from my legs and pushed me up against the wall. It felt cold against my bare body but I didn't care at this point. His chest was leaned up against mine. This closeness, dominance made me feel weak and horny. I lost control of my legs and fell to the tile.

  He followed, smiling wickedly. "I didn't think it'd be this easy" his words didn't help. He slowly inched his middle finger into my tight hole making me moan uncontrollably. "Shut up ye' queerish bloke someones going to hear you" I tried to keep quiet but he was making it mearly impossible. Next came another finger as he began moving them in a scissoring motion.

  I was drooling at this point, John kept fingering me. "More Johnny, please harder!" I was beginning to.feel packed. He must've been able to tell because he only went in harder. He did this again, shoving his fingers deep into me. I had to release... and so I did. Only a little came out but it was enough to make John want to jerk me off some more.

  This continued until I told him to stop again. I wanted to feel his body. I wanted to explore it, and experiment with it to see where he wanted to be touched and didn't want to. I was ontop of him, now. "Macca" he called out. "Yes" I replied, my tone soft and vulnerable. "We have to stop now" I frowned.

  My disappointment was quite clear. "What?" He gently pushed me off of him, his hand feeling warm on my chest. "That's enough. The point was to show you I couldn't satisfy you, you don't need to try and satisfy me because it won't work" I was satisfied. I needed to get more, however by feeling him. Fingering him. Fucking him.

  "Well?" "I understand" I replied. "Oh no, don't tell me you actually liked it" He looked so sexy like this. "I didn't"
"Doesn't seem like it" "I don't know Johnmy I did. And I want more" he seemed hopeless this point. I began to cry. "You didn't enjoy it, at all?" John sighed. "I just can't believe you did.." I interupted him my face soaked with tears. "You bloody jerked me off, what did you want me to do? This was all your idea, not mine! You can't possibly just do all this and expect me to not feel a thing! You did it on purpose too, Lennon. You took advantage of the way I feel about you and used it on me. Why?"

  "I'm not a bloody queer like you Paul" his dhame was quite apparent. Considering what had just taken place, there was not much he could do to defend it. I didn't say anything. I just walked away into the bathroom and locked the door. This would be impossible to forget. I would never foget it. There was no way John didn't completely enjoy this, it was his idea anyways. And just bexause he felt bad about it now he wanted to push it all on me again. He could be so selfish sometimes.

  After taking a shower for an hour I can out feeling a bit better than how I went in. John was passed out on the couch with a bottle in his hand. Ofcourse he'd want to get drunk after something like that. I just wanted to get something to eat and get to bed. We had a recording session tommorow and I needed my rest.