chapter 1

Bambam's P.O.V.

     Got7 took a week off after our comeback. I was so bored so I tried to search some good app. I was scrolling until I found an app, Wattpad.

     "Library online, huh? Sounds interesting", I whispered to myself.

     I started looking for some good stories and saw Broken-Hearted. I read the description.

     Bammie and Lina were childhood friends. But, he left Lina just like that. Without saying goodbye and make Lina's heart broken into million pieces. Bammie debuted in a group called 'Got7'. After 10 years, Lina will soon debut as a member of a girl group.

     "Bammie? Lina?"

*flashback*

     "Yah! Bammie ah~" Lisa running to me.
     "Bammie? Is that my new name now?"
     "Yes! Only I can call you that!" she replied.
     "Then I will give you a new name that I only can call you that!"
    "WHAT IS ITT???" she shouted happily.
     "Umm let's think about it. Hah! How about Lina?" I smiled at her.
     "I...I LIKE IT!"

*end of flashback*

     "N-nobody knows that name. Could it be her? Aish what am I thinking. Maybe it's just a coincidence." I whispered to myself.

     I started reading. And there's part of the story is the same as mine 10 years ago.

     The next morning, I happily go to his house because I want to start my morning with seeing his face. But, I saw that his house are empty. I rushingly go back to my house to ask my mom since she's Bammie's mom best friend.

     "MOM! WHY ARE BAMBAM'S HOUSE EMPTY? WHERE DO THEY GO?" I shouted.

     "Oh, Bambam didn't tell you? They are moving to Seoul"

     My heart got broken into million pieces. I locked myself. I cried for a week and starve myself. I, myself don't know why I am so extremely sad like this.

6 years later...

     I just found out that Bammie is now a member of a popular boy group, Got7 since I'm busy studying and have no time to know. I watched every single one of their music videos and performances. It just broke my heart whenever I see Bambam.

     If-if I will be able to meet Bambam one day, will he remember me? He probably won't.

     "Why is this kinda related to my past stories? No, no it couldn't be her. It's just a coincidence"

     He heard a 'ding' his phone.

From: Momo ♡

Loveeeeee! I heard that you guys took a week off. I'm sure you're tired after your comeback, right? Get a rest well, my love~ ♡

     I started dating Momo 3 months ago. I don't know if I have feelings for her but she always cheer me up.

     "YAH! EVERYONE COME HERE!!!!!!!!!" suddenly Jackson shouted at us.

     "Yah, Dummie! What?" I asked.

     "There's a new girl group! I heard their song Boombayah and Whistle are LITTT!!! Come watch their mvs with me~~"

     We watched both of ther MVs. Well, I can say it's LITTT!!!! But, there's someone that looked familiar to me. That blonde-haired girl. Her face reminds me of someone but I forgot who.

     "Let's check out their profiles" Jackson said.

     "Haish, you guys really look like a stalker. You guys go on with what you are doing right now, I'm heading back to my room" I said because I don't really have any interest to know who they are.

     As I walked to my room, JB shouted at me, "YAH! BAMBAM AH! THERE'S SOMEONE THAT ARE FROM THAILAND TOO AND SHE'S THE SAME AGE AS YOU!"

     I stopped. "Huh, who?"

     "Her name is Lisa. But, her real name is Lalisa Manoban" JB said.

     Lalisa Manoban?