chapter 2

Bambam's P.O.V.

     Lalisa Manoban?

     I rushingly go to my room. I open my laptop and start searching 'Lalisa Manoban'. I look into every pictures of her. It's really her.

Lisa's P.O.V.

     "GREAT JOB GUYS" we shouted to each other. We already finished our performance. It makes me so happy to see many people are supporting us.

     We already back to our dorm and all my unnies are sleeping. I opened my phone and checked my wattpad notification.

     'Awe this chapter is so sad'
     'Bammie is so cruel'
     'I cried so hard :ccc'
     'Authornim why do you do this to me :(((('
     'You're the best authornim!'
     'UPDATE PLEASE TT.TT'

     A smile appearead on my face. I can't believe there are so many people that liked my story. Reading their comments always makes me happy.

     I decided to go out. To find some inspiration? I wear a black hat, black sunglass, black hat, black mask, black shirt and black jeans. Those are what you have to wear so that people won't recognize you.

Bambam's P.O.V.

     Aish why do I always think about her lately? I can't even sleep thinking about what she's doing right now, how's her life...After I leave her.

     "Haih maybe I should go out" I said. Suddenly, a bubble tea shop not too far from JYP Building popped to my mind. Lisa and I always drink that after school finished. Only God knows how much I miss her.
                  ---------------------
     I payed for my bubble tea. The cashier looked at me weirdly. Maybe because I wear all black and covered my face like a kidnapper.
     But I decided not to care and sit at the corner of the shop.

kringgg!

     There's someone entered the shop. She wears the same as me. All black. Maybe she's and idol too.
     I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep staring at her.
     While waiting for her drink, she pullet out her sleeve and look at a bracelet.

     Wait, I know that bracelet!

*flashback*

     "Lisaaa~~"
"Whatttttttt?" she said.
     "Look what I bought!"
"A bracelet?" she replied.
     "I was walking at the street and there's someone that sell a unique couple bracelet-"
"Aaand?" she interuppted.
     "He said that if you give that to your partner, you will find that person when you separated"
"Huh, you believe that?"
     "Miracle can happen."

*end of flashback*

Lisa's P.O.V.

     It's been a long time since I didn't drink bubble tea. It's my favourite. I walk to the nearest park to get some fresh air.

     As I walk, I feel someone is following me. Maybe he's heading to the park too? I saw an empty bench and I sit down. It was quite. Nobody's there. Except that guy.

     That guy is sitting beside me and he kept staring at my bracelet. I'm getting uncomfortable by his action,

     "W-what's wrong?" I said. Now he's staring me instead of staring at my bracelet.

     Creepy guy, I thought. I decided to walk away because who knows he's a serial killer or something.

     As I walk away, that guy grabbed my hand and I was so shocked. WHAT IF HE'S A KILLER? I DON'T WANT TO DIE NOW.

     "Don't worry I'm not a killer. It's..It's been a long time" he said.

     "Huh?" I confused. Aish but I have no time for this bullshit and I have to go back to dorm. I tried to push his hand away but I failed.

     He finally let go of my hand. I started to walk away.

     "It's been a long time, Lalisa Manoban. You still keep that bracelet huh?" he said.

---------

     Sorry for the short and boring chapter :cc Excuse my grammar mistakes cause I'm still learning huhu. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm going to update maybe three or four times a week since I have a lot of free time now.

P/S: This is my first Wattpad story. I'm sorry if its sucks :(