chapter 7

Yn(POV)

I woke up with soar legs and I so Lucas had is arms around me so I (tried) to get out of them slowy but this nigga pulled me back and I crept out and crawled out of the bed and went to go take a shower for 20 minutes I got out brushed my teeth put on my light blue ripped jeans and my whit crop top hoodie and put my hair in a bun and put my make up on I left out of the bathroom and saw Lucas still sleep so I went on the right side of the bed and sucked on his neck and got water and threw it on him he woke up looking mad.

Lucas: WTF Yn(mad)

Yn: I'm sorry(laughing)

Lucas: that shit not funny!! TF

Yn: Yes it is now get up I wanna go places today.

Lucas: Alright

Lucas(POV)

I got up and took a shower and got out brushed my teeth and put on pants and a white t-shirt and some white Nikes
I left out of the room and yn was down stairs twerking to some song then she stopped when she saw me.

Lucas:DAMN!!!

Yn: (smacking lips)

Lucas: why you stopped?

Yn: cause you ALWAYS gotta ruin something.

Lucas: Alright I'm sorry ma.

Yn: My name is Mommy now say it.

Lucas: Alright Mommy and my name is Daddy now you say it.

Yn: Daddy(in a sexual voice)

Lucas:I like that

Yn:( rolling eyes) boy lets go.

Nobody (POV)

Thet went to Starbucks and walk around some place and the mall. when they went to the movies they saw lights out and Yn was scared and Lucas put his hand on her leg as she gave him a salty look like (move us damn hand) so he kept it right their and she grabbed his manhood he groaned and she laughed.

Yn(POV)

When I grabbed Lucas man hood he looked at me and bit my hand and I smacked his arm and some bitch came and told me to stop so I looked at her with that look she put her head down I went to the bathroom and saw 2 dudes in the girls bathroom. One of them told me stay right their so I tried to run but one of the caught me.

Yn: LET ME GO!!!!

???: Nahh ma cause if we do we go have to kill you.

Yn: Lucas text me and said the hurry the movies almost over.

???: Well well well who's this?

Yn: This I kicked him in his dick and punched him and through him in the sink and his head was bleeding the others ran out.

Lucas(POV)

The movie was over and yn is doing whatever so I called her and she answered Hello what was you doing??long story short. So i saw her and she had blood on her shoes she told me everything and I hugged her and left.

Yn(POV)

I went drove and went to Kylie house and we got out and knocked on the door. She answerd.

Yn: Hey boo

Kylie: hey boo

Lucas: hey wassup

Hey she said as she told me to take a picture of them to and she smiled and whispered somethin in his ear to make him smile. I just shook it of.

Yn: So hows your stomach??

Kylie: well it was hurting alittle until yall came.

Yn: yea until you saw lucas(mumbled)

Kylie: huh?? She ask

Yn: nothing but anyways what you doi- (gco) by lucas saying.

Lucas: yea what I'm bout to do is go.

Yn: I'm sorry girl I got the car keys but bye boo call me k.

Kylie: Alright bye boo.

Yn: In the car Lucas had his head in his phone not saying anything I asked him whats wrong??

Lucas: yo thot ass friend said she wanted to fuck me and shit and she kept giving me the side eye.

Yn: Well thats Kylie not me.

Lucas(POV)

We pulled up at the house ans saw our parents back and we went up to them and they were fussing so we interrupt and said HEYY!! They came and hugged us were were yall mall movies and Starbucks and kylie house oh ok so they looked at each other and told us that......

This is a cliff hanger so see what happens.....

Like

Comment

Vote

Bye boos love yall!

Btw when I first saw that video a couple days back I was laughing my ass of will said that's what I do everybody stopped I'm still weak btw imma update today and tonight promise......!!