chapter 14 Am I pregnant??

Lucas(POV)
I woke up and saw Yn laying their staring into space so she got up and went to the bathroom and I heard water running then she came out lotion her body then put on her clothes and went downstairs...

Yn(POV)
I didn't feel like talking today so I called my bitch

Kylie: Hey boo

Yn: Wassuo boo what you doing?

Kylie: Girl watching tv and about to eat.

Yn: I was bout to do the same I'm just tired though and I been eating like a damn dog.

Kylie: you pregnant??

Yn: Girl no(laughing)

Kylie: Ok then(laughing)

Yn: Alright bye boo  me later.

*Hangs up*

Lucas was down stairs and he looked mad.

Yn: What's wrong??

Lucas: You!

Yn: What I did??

Lucas: I'm not even go arugue

Yn: Well I'm not trynna start a argument tf(raising voice)

Lucas: Look you better lower ya voice down(sounding mad)

Yn: MAN FUCK THIS SHIT!!!(throwing the remote and grabbing keys)

Lucas: BYE THEN!!!

Yn(POV)

Man what the hell is wrong with him like he needs to stop that pisses me off. So I went to Mc.Donalds and order me some food going threw the drive through then I went to Kylie house and I knock on the door but no answer then I slowly opened it I walk upstairs hearing noise coming from her room....It was some boy I started laughing at her like TF.... all I did was take a video then left and went home.

Lucas (POV)

Yn been out all day and I want to go see if she was their then I walk inside and see she's on the couch watching tv and I just said hey and she got up and Ran to the bathroom and through up.

Lucas: Hey baby girl you alright?

Yn: No

Lucas: OH NO WTF?!?!

Yn: Wha-gco OMG LUCAS You forgot to wrap it up what we go do?!?!?!

Lucas: I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow.

Yn: Ok(calming down)

Lucas: I bet yo ass hungry huh?(laughing)

Yn: I mean I ate this morning and I been hungry all day

Lucas: I can't let you do that.

Yn: Do what?

Lucas: Starve my child.(smirking)

Yn: Ha Ha very funny(smiling)

Lucas: Let's go to Apple bees

Yn: Ok but when I order like 20 things you paying(laughing)

Lucas: I was going to anyways baby girl I'm loaded with money....(smirking)

*Apple Bees*
Lucas (POV)

We were sitting at a table by the window and yn was looking out side seeing the cars pass by she's so beautiful I wanna marry he so I called her name.

Lucas: Yn

Yn: (turns back looking) Yes

Lucas: I'm sorry for what I did this morning I was feeling some type of way so I decided to make someone feel what I was going through today.

Yn: It's ok but I still love you(looking into his eyes) Lucas you know that you my first love.

Lucas: Yea

Yn: You know how much I love you?(cute voice)

Lucas: No

Yn: (Leans over table and kisses him) pinky promise me.

Lucas: (Holds out hand) pinky promise you

Yn: (Holds out hand) That you will never leave me

Lucas: That i will never leave you

Yn: And no matter how much things get bad

Lucas: No matter how much things get bad

Yn: I love you

Lucas: I love you

Yn: (Leans over and kisses him again) then you here everybody recording it and saying awwwww you and Lucas both laugh.

Waitress: Hi I'm patricia and I'll be your waiter for today so what would you like?

Yn(POV)

We order our food then we eat it I ordered a stake with mash patatoes and chicken Alfredo. And Lucas ordered the same so then we left and when we got in the car Lucas told me that he was going to care for me no matter what and he loves me I teared up and said I love you to... Then I text Kylie and sent her the video..

Kylie: Bitch tf how did you get in my house??

Yn: Cause hoe I was knocking an  You didn't answer(laughing)

Kylie: Boo delete that video

Yn: Nah I'll think imma keep it.

Kylie: ooh girl I gotta go he want some

Yn: Girl bye lil nasty ass but live you boo.

Over

Home I went home got in the shower and went to bed and so did Lucas....

Hey boos so yea listen to the song thats my song boo it goes perfect with the scene for Apple bees.....bye