Part 12

Happy New Year♥ Thank you for all your coments and welcome to those who started reading this story ♥ I love you all and give a now a SMUT WARNING! :D I tried to keep myself tamed ;-)

12.

Liam slowly guides Miley into the living room, fearing that the way upstairs would take too long. He can't take a possible risk of Miley changing her mind suddenly. Not, after he almost got through to her.

She finally shows affection towards him which he should cherish to the full content.

He kisses down Miley's neck and earns some soft sighs. "Couch?", he asks to make sure she's still in.

"Uh oh". The only thing he hears which comes close to an answer. His mind pressures him to ask again, before Miley presses him down on the couch to straddle his lap, which he then takes as a clear answer. Her hands wrap around his neck, pulling him closer towards her body. Liam's hand explore hers by gliding down her back until he reaches her butt. He covers both cheeks and gives them a good squeeze. Miley gasps and begins to thrust forward against him. This time he's the one groaning.

Eagerly, she tucks onto his shirt, shuffling to get it higher and pull it over his head as he helps her undress himself. Miley then takes a moment to stare down his abs, smirking. He didn't stop surfing, that's obvious. Her hands travel down his body, back up, and down again before she leans down and kisses her way to his pants. Her delicate hands quickly open the zipper. Liam lifts up his butt to help her undress him, but grabs her hands in a swift move as she's about to drag down the last piece of clothing as well. "This isn't about me, Miles." She smiles at her old nickname. "This is about you and me love, not lust. I do appreciate your thoughts though."

She nods and is placed on his lap again. Now feeling the obvious bulge in his briefs pressing against her. Both stay still to not lose control.

Liam then decides that it's time for Miley to lose some clothing. He gets rid of her shirt and kisses her bump gently. Miley has other plans though and gets his attention back by lifting her sports bra over her head to throw it to their other clothing on the floor.

Her boobs have definitely gotten bigger, he thinks as his hands caress both in his hands. Miley reacts with every movements since some body parts have become enormously sensitive. Her head falls forward as she sighs while he sucks on her now hardened nipples.

Soon after, Miley begins to move her hips again, in need to feel some friction. Both moan at the feeling of being so close even though they both still wear some layers that parts them. Liam's hands find the hem of her yoga pants and drags them down along with her panties as Miley stood up to help him get rid of them. Her hands lower the hem of his briefs, take out his hardened dick and she slowly takes him in as she slides down onto his lap again. Speechless over the feeling of having him inside again. She stops him form moving; "Stop, not yet", she lets out between breaths, not ready to move yet as she still adjusts to his length.

Slowly, she starts to rise and slide down again, moaning about the long lost sensation. Liam now steadies her with his hands and watches her bounce.

All of it feels good but not good enough; "Liam, I need you faster", she pants. A sign for him to switch positions since he can't really pick up the speed like that. He quickly thinks about the options. He still wants to see her somehow. See what he does to her. He lifts himself up into a sitting position, gets up with Miley in his arms and places her onto the armrest of the couch. Miley understands and holds herself up with her arms as he starts pounding into her.

"Oh, god..Liam...just like that" He was hesitating for a moment if he's being too rough, but her utterances confirm, he's doing good. Sweat starts to form on the back of his neck, his forehead he continues to give his everything to Miley. Her eyes are closed as she bites onto her lip, keeping herself from crying out in pleasure. He can feel how she starts to clench around him. She's getting closer. He has to stop for some time to catch his breath, earning a dissatisfied groan from Miley which turns back into a loud moan as he slides out and quickly back in with all his length. He repeats the movement for a while before he can't keep himself sane anymore. His pace picks up again. Uncontrolled moans are to be heard. Miley's skin started to glisten as well before she falls over the edge. Shivering legs, she almost wants to withdraw herself from him. But Liam holds her close, continues to thrust in and out of her now even wetter core before he follows as well.

He keeps himself from falling over, laughing about the funny move of holding him up.

Miley sighs as Liam glides out of her. He quickly finds a blanket and covers her in it, as he reaches for his briefs and lays down behind her on the couch. Both are in need to find their breath. His is even as he listens to hers. She clearly fell asleep. He smirks. It must be the pregnancy. Miley was always very active in bed. Different than now, as she naps in his arms.

He's about to lift himself up, as she mumbles; "Don't. Stay." All without opening her eyes. Liam places a soft peck on her forehead after she turned around to face him. He then takes the offered piece of the blanket to join her. Enjoying the warmth and closeness of her naked body.

"I love you", he whispers in her hair.

Miley drifts off with a smile on her face.