alternate ending (1)

"hey areum?" jungkook called from his room. "can you come here?"

"yeah, i'm coming." i threw the blankets off my legs and got out of bed to go to jungkook's room.

"hey, you need something- wait are you okay??" when i was in the doorway, i saw him. tear stains were visible on his plain white tee-shirt, as well on cheeks, accompanied with few new ones that fell from his eyes. 

"jungkook, what's wrong?" i walked into his room and sat down next to him on his bed.

"i don't know.. can we just talk?"

"about what??"

"anything."

"okay." i paused while i thought. "is school going good?"

"yeah." he smiled for a brief moment. "the teacher pulled me aside and asked if i'd be interested in teaching for a dance clinic they're having."

"jungkook, that's great.. you said yes, right??"

"yeah. he said that if i do well they might ask me to do it again."

"that's great. how are the guys??"

he laughed. "they're great. they always talk about you, y'know."

"they do?!"

"they all love you. they love spending time here. everyday they ask if they can come over instead of going to their dorms."

"tell them to come over, i don't mind. i love them, too, they are always welcome here."

"what else do you wanna talk about??"

"there's one thing.." his voice trialed off as he grabbed my hand and held it.

"jungkook, what are you do-" he interrupted me.

"just let me say this, please. i don't want you to be upset or disappointed with me after i tell you this."

"of course i won't, jungkook.."

"it's been over a year and a half since we moved in together. and areum, in that year and a half, i have fallen so deeply in love with you, it's crazy."

by this time, he had started to cry again.

"and i know it's hard since you were with wonwoo and the fact that i'm his brother, and all that has happened. but i really do love you, areum. i just need to know how you feel.."

"jungkook... i love you, too, i really do. but, what would wonwoo think of us..?"

"i think he'd want both of us, especially you, to be happy." he squeezed my hand and smiled. "i want to be the one who makes you happy. i understand that things may not work between us but my feelings are too strong to just ignore. can we give this, us, a chance? please?"

"okay, i'd love to give us a chance." he squeezed my hand once again and smiled, and i couldn't help but smile as well.

~~

yo yo yo this is the first alternate ending !!! so in this one wonwoo actually dies in the crash and jungkook doesn't move out and they fall in love :)
lmao y'all kno i had to add an ending w jungkook + areum bc i low key shipped them more than wonwoo + areum yikes

but yeah the other should be out soon but it might take longer since i'm making it longer lol but look out for that!!

+ i love you and i hope you are doing well !!!

++ please excuse any errors in this