Chapter 19

"Something's up," Ty whispered to Danni, turning around to face her on the horse. She raised an eyebrow, clearly confused. She was just looking at the trees passing by them as they zoomed through the forest on their steads, completely oblivious to anything else around her.

Ty nodded his head towards Crim and Sky's horse, looking back up at the front to pay attention to where they were going. Danni looked past his shoulder, craning her neck to get a better look at the two people on the white stallion. Before studying what was happening, she took quite an interest in the fact that their suits looked dark gray compared to the horse's fur.

Forget about that. Danni raised her eyes to get a good look at the two, not noticing anything abnormal. Sky steering the horse in front, Crim sitting behind him with her hands wrapped... Danni's eyebrows fused together at the sight of Crim's arms wrapped around Sky's waste not too tight, but not awkwardly. It was obvious. No doubt about that. Something was definitely up.

"What do you think happened while we were gone? They were hugging each other when we got back," she said, leaning forward just a bit to reach Ty's ear. He frowned over at Crim and Sky, shrugging his shoulders.

"Think we took a little too long looking?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Uh huh. Hey, Crim!"

The ginger wheeled around to face her, her arms no longer wrapped around Sky. Danni smirked on the inside. The girl's eyebrows were raised, wondering why she had called her name.

"How much longer?" Danni asked, yelling over the wind. She actually had no idea if Crim heard her. But from the shrug she gave her, the girl probably had.

Danni frowned, and looked away before Crim could turn back around and wrap those arms of hers around Sky once more. Why was she even bothered by the fact that they like each other? It's not right. She had a crush on Ty, not Sky. Her face immediately flushed with embarassment at her slip up. Not like anyone could read her mind, but just confessing your love of someone else to your yourself and noy denying it can leave you flustered.

She smiled at a group of pigs that she happened to notice behind some trees, drinking out of a small pond. It looked peaceful. She had no idea there were these large forests and this much wonder beyond the village, where they stayed cooped up learning to craft. The farmers and adventurers beyond the village were always lucky. 

Yep, she was complaining about living in a nice village wih everything she could need right there in her bedroom. Danni was definitely fucked up in the head.

"Shit!"

"Woah!"

The horse suddenly stopped abruptly, leaving Ty and Danni inches away from flinging of it's back. Danni yelped at the action, leaning into Ty's back with no meaning to at all.

"You okay, Danni?" he asked her, once they had settled back into their original position. 

"No, I'm lying on the ground in pain," she answered sarcastically.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"What happened, anyway?"

"Dunno, Adam just randomly stopped," Ty replied, looking over at Sky's horse which was disappearing behind the trees in front of them.

"No, not randomly, Ty," Sky's voice came from behind the tangling branches from the trees. Ty and Danni glanced at each other with eyebrows raised, puzzled. However, Ty flicked the reigns lightly and their horse trotted forward, following the horse in front. Squeezing in through the thick arms from the many trunks of bark, they finally met up with Crim and Sky on their horse, overlooking a cliff. Ty stopped the horse from walking any closer when the two slid of their stallion, concentrating on something. Ty and Danni decided to slide of their own as well, following their actions. 

Danni landed her feet firmly on the green grass, running up to Crim at the edge of the cliff, finding it wise not to scare the girl right then and there. However, it would be hilarious. And cruel. Finally noticing what they were strangely staring at, her eyes widened at the sight.

"Mother of Notch..."

_________________________

Short chapter, friends!

Sorry <: Gaheheh... Thanks to those of you who have stuck with it this far!! It's almost ending... I'm trying to get there... Then again, it may not almost be the end! I find my brain very unpredictable.... 

Anything could happen...

Bye peeps, cya laterz~

Crim out, PEACE!