Illusions (a creepypasta fanfiction, with most pasta)

CHAPTER ONE.

Ben Drowned yawned as he awoke from a night of endless challenges against Hoodie, in random video games found around the Pasta Mansion.

Hoodie, was sprawled out on the couch next to him, sound asleep, and snoring obnoxiously loud.

A smirk crossed Ben's face. He shoved Hoodie off of the couch, making him fall with a loud THUMP onto the red carpeted floor.

"Ow- w-what?!" Stammered Hoodie, now fully awake.

Ben laughed, and threw a video game console at Hoodie's head. "Best out of 200?" He asked, with a sneer.

"N-no way!" Said Hoodie. "You always b-beat me. What's the p-point?"

Ben kicked him in the shoulder. "Well that's the beauty of being me, isn't it?!" He half-yelled.

Suddenly, a hand shot out of nowhere, and lifted Ben up by back of his shirt. "H-HEY!!!! STOP!" Screamed Ben.

"Settle down, shorty." Said a voice. "I'm just taking you for a swim..."

Ben screamed like a little girl on a huge roller coaster. "WTFFFF N-NOOOOO" his now shrill little voice Screamed.

Jeff laughed, now walking into view.

Hoodie laughed, and Jeff was holding his stomach in the pain of bursting his gut in hysterical laughter.

Ben crossed his arms, still in the grasp of Jeff the Killer. "Haha, very funny." He said in a nastily sarcastic tone.

"Y-you should've seen the look on you face...!!!" Jeff managed to get out, for tears were streaming down his cheeks because if his insane laughter.

Ben rolled his eyes wearily. Everyday he's been going though this crap with all of the pastas. He guessed it was because he was one of them too, and he had to live with it.

________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

This fanfiction is for my friend, who is going to be moving. So, because she loves spooky spaghetti, err... Creepypasta, I thought I should write this for her. :)

I'll miss you, Stitchie!

Hope whoever is reading this likes the first chapter!

(Sorry it's quite random, but alright.)

CHAPTER TWO.

//Two new pastas//

"Uh... Alex? You sure t-this is the place?" Asked Katie.

"Heck yeah!" Replied Alex. "IM pretty sure this is the hotel."

Two young girls stood at the gates to the pasta mansion, one with blonde hair, and one with brown.

They were both wearing hoodies, Katie with Turquoise, Alex with white.

Katie and Alex were VERY VERY VERY close friends, and Alex's mom sent them both on a trip. By themselves.

"This place is wicked..." Muttered Alex Katie flashed her an exited look as she easily squeezed in between the bars to the gate.

Alex went after her. As they finally got to the huge door, Alex stopped to read the sign. She gasped audibly.

"What's wrong?" Asked Katie.

"This... This sign says... 'Pasta Mansion'..." Said Alex in a shocked tone.

A look of pure surprise fled over Katie's face. "Your kidding......." She mumbled.

"Nope..." Said Alex as a smile instantly showed up on her features.