Chapter 1: Sunday Morning - 8 AM

"What is that noise?" Leslie thought to herself as she lay in bed. She opened one eye to see her loyal corgy Sebastian laying in his bed, legs running like he was chasing a rabbit. "He'll never catch that rabbit..." she thought, letting a soft smile come to her lips. Still, there was a soft humming coming from within her house that she couldn't place. Was she still dreaming and this was just a figment of her imagination? It had happened before, so she wasn't ruling it out.

Still, she really didn't want to get out of bed, her white down comforter keeping her warm on this cold, autumn day. She roused her other eye open, the sleep under her eyes fighting her, but as always she won. Her head started to look around the room for the noise, her hair dangling crazily over her face. She brushed it aside, and sat up, pulling the strap of her light blue tank top up on her shoulder.

Her rustling woke up Sebastian as he stretched out his legs and popped up, smiling like he always does, trying, and failing, to jump onto the bed. Leslie picked him up and he attacked her face with kisses, his scruffy tongue tickling her each time he licked.

"Sebastian, stop!" she said giggling before rolling over and scratching his belly. "Want some breakfast?" she asked, but before she could even get the phrase out, he was bounding off the bed and down the stairs to the kitchen. She grabbed a hair tie and through her hair into a pony tail before grabbing a pair of white pajama pants out of her dresser, putting them on, and walking downstairs.

The humming was getting louder. Now that her mind was fully alert, she knew exactly what it was. Crouching down low next to the entry to the kitchen, she spotted the source of the disturbance. She quietly walked up to it before throwing her arms up and yelling.

"Got you!" she shouted as she threw her arms around her fiancé's neck. Ben didn't seem shocked and only held onto her hands so she couldn't get down. As her feet dangled off of the floor, she said "Sometimes I forget that I am only 5'2" and you are 6'1". I need to rethink my strategy" before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"I've been trying to tell you that for years, but you never listen" Ben stated through a wide smile. "One of these days you will realize this and know that your attempts to take me down are futile." Ben spun around quickly, picking Leslie up by the waist and kissing her deeply.

She returned his kiss with as much fire and passion as he did her, and as usual, sunk into his arms. Ben picked her up by the waist and set her on the counter, gliding between her legs as their lips never disconnected. It was like this every time he visited her on the weekends, not being able to keep their hands off each other.

He finally broke off the kiss, but only to move down to the nape of her neck, kissing gently before running his tongue up under her chin, biting her lip and then sinking deep into the kiss again. Leslie moaned with delight, the passion and desire from last night carrying over to the morning. She could feel him started to get hard as he pressed her body into his own, her own pussy starting to get wet.

Then the barking started as Sebastian, smiling and as happy as ever, had laid his food dish down her his feet, as a promise of breakfast from earlier was now needing to be fulfilled. A soft sigh came from Ben's mouth as he looked deeply into Leslie's eyes, kissed her one more time, and said "You know, your dog is adorable, but he really is a cock block sometimes."

Laughing out loud, Leslie responded "Well, yeah, I mean he did hump my leg first, so I guess he thinks he has dibs?" Smiling, Ben lifted Leslie off of the counter and onto the floor, where she went and got Sebastian his food, before kissing him on the forehead.

Ben moved back to the stove, where a large piece of ham was being friend, next to a skillet of sunny side up eggs. Leslie loved it when he cooked in the mornings, mainly because she usually just had a cup of coffee, and if she didn't wake up to late, a bowl of cereal. She grabbed a mug out of the cabinet and filled it with coffee that he had brewed already this morning. As she sat back, she couldn't help but look over her man.

Ben was tall...well, tall for her, with short black hair that always seemed to be messy, but at the same time, always seemed to be in place. His crystal blue eyes matched his slightly pale, white skin, giving it a sharp contrast to the darkness of his hair. While not the most athletic person in the world, he sat in front of a computer up to 10 hours a day, he was able to stay relatively thin, although since they had gotten serious, he had grown a small love handle. She loved it though because it was something she could grasp as he was ravishing her. "Stupid dog..." she thought, desperately wanting to push him onto the dining room table and climb on top of him.

She took a sip of her coffee and had to spit it back out. "Honey" she said quietly, "Did you remember to put a filter in before you put in the grounds?"

Ben stopped cooking for a second and put his head down. "Shit...I am used to K-Cups and can't seem to remember to put the stupid filter in. I'm sorry babe. Listen, breakfast will be ready in like 20 mins, I still need to make you pancakes. Why don't you run up to the coffee shop and pick us both up some coffee, and when you get back, it will be ready."

Leslie pushed herself off of the counter, put her cup in the sink, and kissed him on the cheek. "The usual?" she asked and getting an affirming nod. "I'll go right now and then maybe after breakfast, I can treat you to some desert...which doesn't really go for breakfast, but I am going to jump you as soon as we are done." She laughed as it came awkwardly out of her mouth and he leaned down and kissed her.

"That, is something I am very much going to be up for" he said with a sneaky smile on his lips. He smacked her ass as she walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to change. Her life was absolutely perfect, and now she could get some good coffee to go along with breakfast. Everything was exactly how it should be.