Author's Note

Hello everybody! Thank you for deciding to give this story a look! Before we begin, the cover was made by RangerNight. Huge thank you to them for making this cover many years ago, though they may be inactive I really appreciate the work that went into this.

Moving on, this story was published back in 2017. It was very old, and as of 2024, it has received a massive facelift. 

The story has been updated to reflect my modern skills as a writer, and I'm very happy with how it's turned out! I won't speak on the changes made, as there are too many to name. If you read this story, you'd have a very different experience reading it now. I did try to keep most of the charm of the original story, so I hope it's the definitive Finding My Voice experience.

As for the story itself, keep in mind that the story does not aim to provide any sort of canonical representation. This story takes place in a world akin to the anime but with my own twists and interpretations. I've done multiple other stories like this, including two other Pokémon Adventures, so if you enjoy this style of writing I recommend checking them out!

That's all for this preamble. Now, for the story! I hope you enjoy!