Trapped

Do you have idea what it's like to be trapped, drowned inside a sea of sugar sweet goodness."Of course I'll help you. I'll do anything to help others, it's what I'm here for, right?"  Yuck, what are these words coming out of my mouth. I could care less about those people.

Yet here I am, watching from within, not in control. How is that possible? I use to be in control, total control... and now? Now what am I just stuck inside this she'll unable to do anything, say anything. That's what I get I guess. I had too much fun, messing with people's lives, now this is my punishment: to watch as this shell tries to reverse my work, my "mistakes."

Oh well, I'm not too worried. I'll be back, soon she'll see, I'm here, I've always been here. I just sit watching and waiting for my opportunity to emerge again. To play my game. My works not done, sure this is a set back, but that's alright, I'll just work harder when I get back.

If only I weren't trapped inside this, empty, she'll that acts nothing like me. So then why is she a part of me that I can't seem to get rid of. Ugh. I hate this.

Note: This is inspired by a TV show I recently got into (a show with a lot of supernatural/ magic exponents). Long story short: the main character basically has multiple personalities. The one on the outside is kind, helps others, that kind of girl. The one on the inside is more bad girl, messes with people just for the sake of messing with people, ruthlessly mean. The mean one basically messed up everyone's lives, and the nice one has to go around and fix the others mistakes.