Cyclopes At The Park

Nico's POV

Being the son of Hades, shadow traveling comes easily. But shadow traveling from L.A to New York, wears you out, big time...

I should've used the entrance at the Central Park. but that place only reminds me Percy.

But I guess remembering about him, is better then seeing him. I took a walk through the park. I passed that tree Grover fell asleep on. Then I remember Percy, his smile.

Snap out of it! Percy is dating Annabeth, and nothing will change. He's never gonna leave Annabeth for you.. It's never gonna happen...

I shadow traveled inside the Central Park zoo. You have the ability, might as well use it. I walked around the zoo. Nothing interest me really, I was just stalling time. I didn't really want to go to Camp Half-Blood. More importantly, I can't bare to meet Percy.

I walked inside the petting zoo.. I don't even know why, I don't even like touching the animals. I walked in when I saw a horse.

Percy.

Geez, you'd think a guy would learn... I'm just torturing myself... Thinking of him, makes my head hurt.

I walked out the zoo, right pass the guard. I was walking to the fountain when I heard a scream.

"Aahhhhhhh!!!!" I heard a scream. It was deep in the middle of the trees. I ran towards it.

"Holy Styx!" I said.

"Oh Nico! I have never been happier to see someone before..." He said.

It was Grover.... Being chased by 2 New Yorker Cyclopes.

"Come here little satyr...." The first one said. He had black hair, brown eyes eyes. He has flame tattoos.

"You will make a great snack..." The second one said. This one has a brown hair, brown eyes. He has a boar tattoo.

They almost looked like twins... Both have brown eyes, both big and ugly.

"Please don't eat me..." Grover said.

"Dude, you're Pan! You just screamed your lungs out half way across the park! Why can't you take them down like back at the war?!" I asked.

"If I use that power..... I can't keep this mist up.." Grover said.

"A half-blood..." The fire one said.

"Let me guess? Son of Hephaestus?" I said.

"I'm Roman." He said.

"So, Vulcan. You, Ares?" I pointed at the other one.

"Right... The tattoo gives it all..." He said.

"So, 2 Cyclopes, one Roman, one Greek. Son of Vulcan and Ares. Against a satyr that can't pull down the mist, for the sake of you two, and me." I said.

"You will die half-blood." The boar said.

"Fight me..." I said.

"Bring it on..." Flames said.

I pulled out my black Stygian sword. Flames charged and I avoided his 'deathly' body slam. Boar took out a sword and slammed it to mine. I got pushed back.

Flames pulled out a sword and struck my back. I jumped away just in time for Boar to hit me with the flat side of his sword. I fell to my back...

"Aww c'mon Nico!" Grover yelled.

"Hey! You're not the one that's up against 2 psychotic Cyclopes." I said.

"You're dead!" Boar yelled.

He jumped at me and I jumped out of the way in time. Flames, who was looking pretty mad, hit his sword's flat side to my back. I'm not wearing an armor in that note.

I jumped at boar, slicing his back and he moaned in pain. I ran towards Flames and I slit his arm. Only then does he notice my black Stygian sword.

"Black Stygian..." Flames said.

"You are-" Boar said and I cut him off.

"Son of Hades." I said as I stabbed Boar's leg. He yelled in pain.

"We are not alone, son of Hades. There are more of us all around New York." Flames said. Flames yelled something in roman and he wasn't lying, 5 more Cyclopes showed up.

One with an owl tattoo, one with a grape vine tattoo. Another with a broken wheel tattoo and one with a dove tattoo. Another one is a symbol, of Hades.

"My dad?" I asked.

"Yes..." He said.

"There is no way you guys can hear his scream all the way across town..." I said.

"We didn't.. We were sent here by our mistress..." Owl said.

"Why send for me??" I asked.

"Well you're one of the child of the prophecy...." Dove said.

"What prophecy?" I asked.

"Heads up!!" I heard a yell.

I ducked as a sword flew above my head and stabbed Dove, killing him. A girl ran and took her sword back. Knowing their 'brother' got killed, the Cyclopes charged.

3 went after me, 3 went after the girl. Boar, Owl, and my half brother came after me, leaving Grapes, Flames, and Wheels to the girl.

At the first opportunity, I stabbed Boar, right in the chest, and he died. Owl came charging and I deflected his sword.

The girl was a good fighter. I'll give you that. She stabbed Flames and he died. She ran up to Grapes and stabbed him in the knee. Grapes fell and she finished it with a stab to the back.

I ran to Owl and stabbed his arm and finished it with a stab to the gut. My brother was coming at me. I used a trick I learned from Percy and before I knew it, he was dead.

I turned to the girl as she stabbed Flames. Both me and Grover walked up to her.

"A half-blood..." Grover said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"None of your business!" She said. "Now, I have a quest for myself, finding a place." She walked away.

"Is it Camp Half-Blood?" I asked.

"How do you know?" She turned.

"Because I'm a half-blood, so are you..."

"And you are...."

"Nico DiAngelo, son of Hades." I said.

"Hades...." She smirked.

"Well I need to go... My dad told me to look for my brother." She said. "His name is Percy Jackson."

A/N

Cliffhanger!! Yeah... Maybe some of you already figured it out.... I managed to update!

So thanks for reading!!!! Vote, comment, follow!!

ILYASM!

But seriously, read, vote, and comment!