I'm Sorry

Third Person's POV

"How do we fix this?!" Annabeth yelled, as she recovered from the brief earthquake.

"Can't we just separate them?!" Percy said.

"How?!" Annabeth yelled.

"Gods!" Percy yelled.

Annabeth took a run to Sophie, and forced down a Ambrosia bite. Annabeth shook her, as Percy held Thomas back from killing Sophie.

"Annabeth? What-" Sophie said.

"No time. Just stuff a bite of Ambrosia to everyone you see!" Annabeth said.

Percy took stuffed a bite to Thomas, waking him up, as well. The four of them started stuffing everyone else.

Leo, Calypso, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, the Stolls, Katie, Chris, Clarisse, Nico, Alex, including Grover, and Tyson, along with Reyna. All woke. Up before the next, 60 second earthquake.

"Oh my gods! What's happening?!" Piper yelled.

"This is the second time!" Percy said.

"Keep feeding everyone!" Annabeth yelled.

"We can't." Jason said. "We can't stuff ambrosia to them when they're fighting. We can get hit and they can get killed."

"Guys. Guys!" Nico yelled.

"Fire!" Frank yelled.

From the distance in Camp Half-Blood, the forest was on fire. Smoke was escaping, as trees was starting to turn to ash. Thankfully, none of the Nymphs was there.

"No!" Grover yelled.

Percy took Alex's hand as dragged her up and through the trees and hills, stopping when they are next to the lake.

"On three." Percy yelled. "One. Two. Three!"

Both of them raised their hands, from the lake to the woods, but nothing, absolutely nothing happened.

"Percy it's not working!" Alex screamed.

"Our powers." Percy said.

"Wild fire. You can't put it out anyway." Leo said, chasing up to them. "We need to focus on the others. The campers."

And with that, another earth quake erupted.

"This can't keep happening." Percy yelled, frustrated.

He ran out back to the field, where everyone was still trying to stuff Ambrosia into the hypnotized campers. People was still fighting for their lives, when he noticed cracks on the ground.

Huge cracks. Holes. Ones like Nico made, around 6 years ago.

"Nico!" Percy yelled.

"I swear I did not do this!" He yelled. "This must be-"

"Percy!!" Annabeth yelled. "Monsters!"

"Styx." He mumbled.

He reached out to his pen on his pocket, and uncapped his sword. With a swift move here and there, a Dracanae and 3 Empousai were now ashes.

"The borders are not working!" Thalia yelled as she kicked another Dracanae in the face.

"We don't have borders underground, so they can slip through." Hazel said.

"Well that's STUPID!" Sophie said.

"I've had bloody enough of this!" Thomas said, doing a backflip, as stabbing 3 monsters at once.