First meet

Joker: On the streets of Gotham
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
You were having a horrible night your dragged you into a club the walked away. When you couldn't find her you called her phone and picked up only to tell you she got sick and left. So here you were walking in the streets while it rained just to your luck you saw a car pull up slowly. You recognize the car any where, the window rolled down to reveal non other than the clown himself. "Need a ride?" You couldn't think things would get any worse than this so you agreed and he took you home and gave you his number.

Rick Flag: Through Amanda Waller
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
You applied for a new job and you were already late and was dressed as a hot mess. As you finally found the room where your new boss was you tried to fix your self quickly then walk in. "Good morning mam I'm sorry I'm late it's ju-" you were cut off by you boss speaking "It 's fine just don't let it happen again I a job for you and I want you to work with Flag here." You stood confused until a man that you didn't notice stood up. "I'm Flag,Rick Flag nice to meet you and you are?" You shook his hand
"Y/n, Y/L/N nice to meet you too" you guys had did your job and exchange numbers.

Captain Boomerang:Robbing a jewel store
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
You had snuck into a jewelry store to steal the famous ring you've been eyeing just as you had reached to get it the alarm went off. You cursed under you breathe grabbed the ring and ran as you were running you saw someone out of the corner of your eye. In a swift moment you pinned them to the ground "who are you? What are you doing here? Did you pull the alarm?" You asked a lot of questions. "Wow love calm down the names captain Boomerang but you can call me Digger, say you got a boyfriend?"  Before you could answer the cops came and both ran "The name is y/n see ya around".

Dead Shot: Through Harley Quinn
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
You and Harley were hanging out and she thought it would be fun for you to meet her friends. So she brought you to the squad and had a party as everyone hung out you sat by yourself. You felt the seat next to you sink and looked over to see a guy sitting next to you. "Hi your Dead shot right?" He nods his head "The one and only and your name?" "Y/n" "pretty name for some one like you" you blush and the whole night you both talked and shared numbers.

El Diablo: He saved your life
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Smoke that was all you could smell as you were choking you looked around to see your house in flames. You knew exactly who did this and why your dad was a drug dealer. He owed people lots of money but the one person in particular was Chato though you dad feared him you weren't scared. You looked around and saw Chato "please help me!" Chato looked at you and hesitated as you were about to take you last breath he picked you up and ran. "I'M sorry y/n " he cried he told you what happened to his family and you stayed and listened.

Killer Croc: At the prison
🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊
You heard rumors about him you also knew him from the Asylum so you weren't scared of so when you guys were called for a little gathering you both hung out and talked you promised to break each other out.