Natalie Vincent

Name: Natalie Vincent

Age:17

Birthday: January 16 1999

Weapons: knuckle dusters

Likes: Music,Anime,food,training, her friends, being herself, her brother,and singing

Dislikes: people bullying her friends, dressing fancy,not being herself and wearing make-up

Cosmetics: blue eyes, Medium length red hair(the red isn't natural, it's dyed),

Clothing: Black hoodie,Red pants with holes and black sneakers with flames

Story summary: As a child Natalie's mother and Father had a divorce and they had a fight for custody. Natalie's siblings went with their father, but Natalie didn't want her mom to be lonely and went with her. Natalie grew up not knowing what her mother did for a living... And had a pretty normal childhood. She grew up with 10 friends she was close with, sadly though,they were considered the weird group in school. Luckily she wasn't alone because she had her friends. When she got into 9th grade she met Josh, her bf. They dated for about a year... And many people said that she changed Josh. Now the end of the year in 10th grade, she walked home with Josh everyday after school. There are a lot of things Natalie didn't know about her bf, and that night they were attacked. By the gang Josh used to be in(Ohhhhhh plot twist). Now a hostage, Josh had the decision to run away or stay and fight for Natalie. He ran away and left her to be mauled by the gang. They gang beat her to the point of Extinction. They buried her in the cemetery only to be found by Exotic(ExoticSushiManiac). She decided to help the poor girl and bring her to the mansion to heal her wounds. After Natalie had healed, she made the decision to stay. (For a plot hole I couldn't fill, the cp's give her the knuckle dusters.)

Theme song:

(I wanna say thank you to ExoticSushiManiac for helping with Natalie's story I really appreciate it very much thank you exotic 😄😄😄)