Misty

(I had to do this again I can't believe it didn't save in the other one ;-; Im crying right now)

Full Name: Mistque Han Everlocking

Nickname: Misty

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Height: 5'8

Birthday: March 17, 2000
Personality: living meme, paranoid, slightly (I REPEAT SLIGHTLY) depressed, serious at times

Known Family: Mother, Father

Birth Country: America (F*CK YEAH)

Superior Other: None

Likes: bread (Bread is god. Bread is love. Bread is life.), dank memes, flying through walls, longs walks (she technically floats) in the forest, ease dropping (only on occasion)

Dislikes: death of friends and loved ones, loud gun shot like noises, molded bread, giant animals, dead or normie memes

Species: Ghost

Weapon: She doesn't really have one. She either posses items around her or posses the victim themselves

Cosmetics: (ghost) basically a white silhouette (Human) white medium length hair, light gray skin (basically the pic you see up top)

Clothing: medium length light blue v neck dress, light blue flats
(Again up top)

Story summary:
Misty had survived a school shooting but her friends didn't. About 2 weeks later she ran way from home because she couldn't handle the pain of her friends gone. The leader of the shooting saw her in the forest. He was deposing of some bodies. He quickly ambushed her. Her left eye was badly damaged and she had a deep cut on her right side. She wanted to get out of the forest so she could find help. Instead of wondering out, she wondered deeper into the forest. She eventually collapsed. She was still awake but she could only move her head. The rest of her body refused to move. Slenderman appeared in front of her. Misty looked up and saw Slenderman. She died of shock (basically heart attack). Her spirit followed Slenderman back to the mansion. She proved herself useful and was allowed to stay.

Theme song: Teen Idle ⤵