Prologue

"You never really understand when your final moments are just that, your final moments. To you it's just another morning of watching the darkness slowly light until it's engulfed with orange and started over again as day. Never gathering the concept that maybe for you, there may not be another sunrise. Holding a hand with not thought too it, because it's just that, and it seemed as though the hand was yours for all the time to come. You never really held eye contact with the ones you love fully grasping all the small yet necessary details about them that shape them. Or the ones that loved you like every romance novel together, the ones that looked at you as though you were the perfect, but you never focused long enough. You never saw what truly was to come till it was too late. But today we aren't gathered here to discuss the missed moments in ones lives, but to hold onto just how many moments she chose to fly. Katherine fully lived, no matter how many rocks were thrown toward here, she continued to step on each stone slab across the river, with her arms out and her mind free. She would take a moment and make it hers, yet she'd love everyone she came across just enough to give all her moments up for one, to show just how much she loved them. I couldn't have possibly stopped what had happened from happening, but I can say I now realize, my dearest Katherine, that I Too, Love You."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~