Chapter 1

VIK POV

I woke up tangled in JJ's arms. All I could feel is guilt because I knew I made Kay mad and sad but I knew I made the right choice.

"Morning JJ" I whispered as I saw him wake up.

"Morning baby." JJ replied and kissed me on my forehead. The kiss came down to my lips and the kiss was now passionate. I pushed away as I heard a cough at the door.

"Lovebirds, everyone is downstairs to discuss some stuff." Josh spoke and walked away

"Josh," I spoke and Josh stopped and looked back.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." Josh smirked and walked downstairs. JJ and I both stood up and got changed. We headed downstairs to see the rest of the sidemen sitting in our lounge room. I was going to sit down but Simon interrupted me and took me to the kitchen.

"Vik. I don't know what happened last night and I think you don't want to talk to anyone. I'll be here if you need help. " Simon looked really concerned and I felt like I deserved to tell him the truth but not yet. No one needs to know just yet.

"Si, everything is fine." Simon looked at me with a slight hint of doubt, "I promise. I'll fix things with Kay."

"Good"

I took out my phone and texted Kay.

We need to talk. Come to my place in an hour - Vik

I walked to the rest of the sidemen and I saw there were no places to sit so I decided to sit on JJ's lap. No one questioned it so it didn't make any suspicions. I stared into JJ's eyes and we giggled but my phone buzzed.

See you soon baby ;)- Kay

My smile turned into a frown and I saw JJ questioning.
"Vik is everything okay?"

"I'm working things out with Kay."

"Okay. I love you so much"

"I love you too" I couldn't resist kissing JJ so I went in before pushing away so no one saw. I looked around to see if anyone saw but only saw Josh just smirking at us. I gave a glare and a smirk at Josh but was soon interrupted by Harry.

"So" Harry asked and all eyes laid on me.

"Pardon?" I turned away from looking at Josh to Harry.

"Where did you go yesterday?"

"I uh.. went to a place I always go to get some fresh air. And I decided to call the wedding off."

"Why?"I was not paying attention to anything so I had no idea what was going on.

"Well, I," I gave JJ a stare," just don't think this is the right thing to do, getting married that is" everyone nodded in understanding of my situation and decision. People started talking in their own conversation. JJ and I started talking to each other.

"Vik, go on a date with me." I heard a voice in my ear.

"Of course JJ." I smiled and was leaning in for a kiss. But JJ pushed me away. I looked shockingly at JJ.

"Let's go to my room," JJ tangled his hand with mine and pulled me up, "Vik and I need to go get something." We started to walk through the living room and my eyes met with Josh. He gave me a smirk and I giggled a bit. Little zerkstar moment since OTP but nothing will happen between them cause it's Kstar

JJ and I walked up to his room and JJ pushed me down on his bed. I put my arms around JJ and forced him down on top of me. Our lips met and our kiss was passionate and fiery. JJ moved down from my mouth to my neck. He left kisses and marks and moved down to my collarbone.

"JJ" I moaned as he repeatedly sucked and did stuff to my neck and collarbone. I kept moaning and I felt JJ stop as we heard someone at our door.

"I didn't need to see that," Josh said making a disgusted look," anyways, Vik, Kay is waiting for you." I got up and gave JJ a final kiss. I walked to the door but was stopped my Josh, "Got a hickey, over there." Josh pointed on my neck. JJ giggled and I walked away, trying to cover the hickey up with my hoodie.

I walked downstairs and I saw Kay waiting by herself. She gave me a look before speaking,

"Hi baby"

--------------------------------------
Chapter one of the second book. Hopefully u guys are enjoying it :)

Comment down below a person that's good friends with JJ and Vik (eg Lachlan, Cal)

The reason why it's always Josh that happens to see them is because ZERKSTAR OTP, no really, it's because Josh knows about JJ and Vik and he's DADDY AF