Chapter 8

long time no see, sorry for not posting in months! I am back and I promise to finish the book as fast as possible. Also, I'm writing a MINISTAR book that will be published after I've completed it so I can consistently post. It's a teacher and student relationship

VIK POV (continued from chapter 6)

The door slammed shut behind me and I turned to face a group of people with confused faces. Their faces explained what they were thinking about. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. Simon signaled everyone to the living room while JJ whispered to me that he was going to the bathroom.

I walked in the living room and everyone started to bark their questions. My head was spinning and I felt light. I pitched forwards and slightly tumbled onto a chair. Besides my headache was killing me slowly, my stomach was giving me this 'yucky' feeling like something bad is happening but I could not point it out. I sighed and leaned back on the black leather chair. I took a sip of my ice water and stared at everyone in front of me.

"Well?" this was the only word that got out of my mouths, "I.. I.. JJ ... We ..." words couldn't form.

I took a deep breath and counted down from 5 in my head.

5

4

3

2

1

"JJ and I are dating." I finally said. Everyone stood up and surrounded me, wrapping me in their arms. I felt warmth, security and loved (friendly love).

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." I smiled.

"So how did it happen?" "When?" "Where?" Questions were flying everywhere. I decided to tell them everything, from the night JJ and I cuddled to our date and coming back home. My phone buzzed when everyone started to talk among themselves and about new Justice League movie. I unlocked my phone to see a message that made my eyes widen.

Message from unknown no.:

Better check on your sleeping beauty

I dropped my phone and whatever I was holding and ran upstairs. I remember JJ telling me he was going to the bathroom and now that I think about it, he's been up there for at least 30 minutes. I banged on the door and shouted his name but there was no answer. The door was locked and I started freaking out. I tried to take down the door but I was too weak. Josh and Ethan were behind me.

"Help. JJ is locked inside and I'm worried about him. Help." I cried. Josh and Ethan started running towards the door and bashed the door down. As soon as I saw JJ, I felt dizziness and then blackness.

--------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY. I can't tell you how long it took me to do this and it's still pretty crap. I've been trying to do this chapter and also a new book that I will upload eventually. Have a goodie