kidnap in reverse

Christine's pov

I was in my dressing room in my night gown and Erik had just left to his underground lair in the opera house. then I herd someone taking and then an unknown figure stood in front of  me, "miss Daae can you talk to me please and goodbye to the Daae girl" then the figure took me and shoved me in a wagon and said "this will make the master so happy"then someone put a cloth on my mouth and tied it up and drove away not knowing what else I was carrying.

Erik's pov

I was going up to Christine's room to surprise her but I came to the dressing room and she wasn't there and I said "NOOOOOOOOOOO SHE CAN'T BE GONE"

Christine's pov

after a long journey we arrived at the place that I thought I would never see again and out came Raoul "little lottie welcome home" then I herd horse hooves and Erik riding on his dark horse "ERIK HELP!!!!!" then Raoul put a gun up to my head and said "well angel of hell what's it going to be, fight or Christine gets shot"  then I bit Raoul on the neck and I staggered over to Erik and he said "Christine what's wrong"then I fell into the grass and felt strong hands herd yelling and then passed out.

Erik's pov

I grabbed her and ran to my horse then Galoped off into the afternoon

when I got back to the opera house meg ran up to me and said "Erik what happened to Christine?" then I told her "Raoul made her pass out and somethings wrong that she is not telling me"

Christine's pov

when I woke up I felt light headed and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. after two times of throwing up Erik came in and the doctor was there with him "Mrs Daae you are pregnant with twins