Life of a Social Elite Twenty-Something

When I had decided to move to England, I took my chances and settled down in Chelsea. There were countless unwritten rules one must obey as soon entering Chelsea like my beloved flip phone was strictly forbidden as was my box dyed hair and the part of me that laughed at farts.

The only way I have managed to survive in this city without getting socially murdered is by buying extremely good knock off designer pieces, burying my flip phone in my sock drawer, keeping my cheaply blonde dyed hair a sacred secret and suppressing my laughter when it comes to childish humour which never really succeeded.

Believe it or not, I have a circle of friends! Yes, Lillie Collins has actual real life friends! Take that, world. I would have preferred my friends back home in the scummy part of England whom I could always rely on for a proper full on laugh-until-your-abs-feel-as-if-they're-on-fire laugh. Haven't had one of those types of laughs for a while, only the polite titter over a glass of champagne with London's social elite which I think I'm apart of but I think some of them suspect something of my fake Chanel bag.

I'm just waiting to see how long I last.