Chapter 13

Kylie's POV

When Alexia locked herself in her room and wouldn't let anyone inside I started to worry that she'd do something stupid. She would never admit this to anyone but she used to cut because she couldn't deal with her own emotions especially after she was kidnapped. She didn't tell me everything and I understand why. I think she is one of the strongest people I know. she went through so much when she was kidnapped but she made it through it.

It hurt me that she wouldn't let me in. Ever since she escaped from him she put walls up that no one has ever been able to break down not even me and she is my best friend. I sat there for such a long time I was starting to wonder if I should make dinner. Then remembered that Kylie, Gray and Jay were still at school. I sat there for so long I was about to leave when I heard shuffling around in the room followed by a click and then some more shuffling. I realized she unlocked the door so I took this as my opportunity to help a bit. "Ali I'm coming in." I whispered through the door. When I walked in she was sitting on her bed with her head down. I took a deep breath before whispering "Ali." When she lifted her head there were silent tears rolling down her face. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and they were swollen. It made me wonder if she was crying since she locked herself in her room. It hurt to see her like this. I walked up to her, sat next to her on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered soothing things into her ear while she sat there crying into my shoulder. Eventually the tears stopped and she looked up at me before saying "Thank you." Why is she thanking me when she was crying? I wonder. then she says "Kye." she whispers using the nickname she had given me. I look at her and say "Yes?" wondering what she was going to say. "I think I should be the one to tell them what happened." she whispers. I never thought she would say that so I was a bit surprised. before I could reply Jay, Gray and Michael shouted through the house saying that they were home and had brought some pizza. I knew Alexia wouldn't eat as when she gets upset, angry or nervous she cannot eat. She looks at me and says "Its now or never." before walking out of her room.

Alexia's POV

I walked downstairs dreading telling them what I had to. I found them all sitting in the lounge eating pizza. Thinking of eating made me feel sick. When they finally noticed I was standing there Michael was the first to speak "Oh my god Alexia what happened?" he exclaimed obviously noticing my swollen and blood shot eyes. "Guys I have something to tell you all. Something I should have told you a long time ago." their eyebrows furrow in question. But I stop them before they can ask any questions by saying "Just let me explain." they nod their heads. And I begin the story

"Okay so you know the new kid?" they nod "Yes well his name is Alan. I knew him long before he came to this school today. He was my ex boyfriend a long time ago. When we first started dating I didn't know he was the leader of the third most powerful gang and one of my fathers rival gangs. When I found out he was I broke up with him. a week or two later he kidnapped me from the gangs house. I don't even know how he got in but I suspected he had inside help. He kept me there for three weeks before I was able to escape. during those weeks he tortured me. Physically, mentally and emotionally. He raped me, beat me, starved me, made me watch while he tortured others and threatened my family. When I finally escaped I was drained mentally and emotionally and I just wanted to die. He left me notes and followed me around after I had escaped. His notes were usually stuff like 'I will get you back.' or 'You can never escape.' or 'You will be mine.' and so on. I have managed to avoid him and keep him from finding me until today."

When I had finished I was crying so hard from having to remember everything that my shoulders were heaving and it was hard to breath. After telling them that I couldn't face them as I was so embarrassed. I dashed up to my room and locked myself in there again. there was knocking on my door but it wasn't Kylie it was Michael I could tell by his voice when he said "Alexia please let me in."

I ignored him and eventually heard him walk off so I unlocked the door and went back to my bed I hated keeping my door locked as I always worried it wouldn't open. I mean wouldn't you also have a phobia of locked doors if you were locked up for three weeks and only let out for strange methods of torture. Turns out Michael hadn't left but got someone to walk past and make me think he did. Everyone knew I had a phobia for locked doors. Michael didn't bother knocking he just walked knowing that if he did I wouldn't let him in. So he walked in and sat on my bed and hugged me. He then stood up and was about to leave when I whispered "Please stay." I didn't want to be alone. So he came back and stayed with me and we both eventually fell asleep.