20

Stiles goes home to spend some time with his mum and dad and let Derek spend some time with his own family.

They text each other constantly, Stiles flushing when his mother pinches his cheek and coos at him.
"Are you happy now?" John asks, feigning exasperation.
"Over the moon," Stiles grins. "I've been waiting for this for twenty years. It's about time he finally let it happen."

Claudia laughs.
"We've all been waiting for this for twenty years," she agrees, getting up from her chair.
"Where are you going?" John asks.
"Why are you asking?" She inquires, an eyebrow raised. "Can you get me a beer while you're up?"

"No," Stiles intervenes. "You know you've been told to cut back on anything that might raise your blood pressure."
"You raise my blood pressure," John grumbles. "I would like a glass of water please, love."
"You're lucky I love you," Claudia laughs lightly, trailing a hand up his arm and over John's shoulder. John hums, taking hold of her hand to press delicate kisses to her knuckles.
"I sure am."

Stiles watches fondly, biting his lip as his parents share a secret smile. Claudia bends down to kiss John quickly. John grins up at her and strokes her cheek gently.
"I love you."

She nods and kisses his cheek before straightening up.

"Want anything, Stiles?" Claudia offers before she leaves the room.
"Got Mountain Dew?" Stiles asks.
"You're as bad as your father," Claudia berates, walking out of the room with a fond shake of her head.

Stiles grins cheekily at his Dad when his mum hands him the Mountain Dew.
"You're intolerable. When are you moving in with Derek?" John asks, teasing, shrugging when Claudia slaps his arm.
"You're never getting rid of me. Even if I do move in with my soulmate. Oh my god!" Stiles sighs happily and slide off the couch like he's made of jelly. "I've got a soulmate. A very smart, very beautiful soulmate. How did I manage that?"

John and Claudia smile at each other, their son staring in wonder up at the ceiling as he speaks his thoughts aloud.
"Do you want us to actually answer that or?" John chuckles.
"Oh shush," Claudia giggles, resting her head on John's shoulder. "Let him be happy."
"Why don't you invite Derek over for dinner?" John smiles, wrapping his arm around Claudia. "I've been waiting to grill him."
"Dad!" Stiles whines. "You know him! Have known him for his whole life. Don't embarrass me."
"I'm afraid you do that yourself, Stiles. Derek still seems to like you though? I don't think you need to worry about that."

Derek nudges Laura off of him when she drapes herself over the back of the couch to rest on him and read his phone. He presses the phone to his chest.

"Stop reading our little brother's sexts," Adam laughs and groans when she elbows him. The tips of Derek's ears go red as he stares down at his phone
"I'm not sexting Gem," Derek mumbles and finishes typing out a text. "I just don't want you reading all of my messages."

"Because you're sexting?" Cora ask with a shit eating grin on her face as she walks into the living room.
"Jesus Christ-I'm not sexting Genim," Derek sighs; his siblings are terrible.
"What are you doing then?"
"I'm just texting him. Am I not allowed to text my soulmate?" Derek asks, smiling at his phone when Stiles gushes about how cute his parents are being.

He's always admired the Stilinski's relationship. They flirt like they're still in high school, blush like awkward and excited teenagers, yet have the grace and comfort of an old couple.

His parents are very romantic, tactile and they tease each other and bicker like best friends. They're mischievous in their wolf forms, shoving and milling at each other until they're rolling around together to settle as a comforting weight wrapped around each other.