Best Friend (H.G)

You and Hayes were laying in bed watching '50 Shades Of Grey' and the nasty part comes on. You cover your eyes not wanting to see people having sex, then Hayes moves closer to you and puts his arm around your waist. Your heard a girl moan on tv and felt a poke on your bum. You turn around and see Hayes's face is really red. He hops up and said "I gotta go to the bathroom sooo brb".

*****
He walks back into the room and get back next to you. You snuggle into him more. He places his hand on you thigh. You ignored it until you felt his hand creep up higher and higher until their at your 🙀. You try to slap his hands away but he starts to kiss you neck. You let out a small moan and feel him smile against your neck. You try to move away but his grip is to tight. He starts to put his hands into your shorts and rubs you through your wet panties. He slowly pulls down you pants. He crawls to you and kisses your lips and sticks a finger in you without any type of warning. He speeds up the pace causing you to moan.
"H-Hayes im going cum" i moan. "Wait baby girl not yet". He gets between my legs and slams his dick into me. "Ahhhhh" i scream. As he was thrusting into me he went faster and faster until we both came.
The Next morning

You wake up and look next to you to see a sleeping shirtless Hayes. You smile thinking bout the other night until you feel sick to your stomach. You hop up and run to the bathroom and start throwing up. While you were throwing up you feel someone pull the hair out your face and rubbing your back. You look up to see a sleepy Sky. ''Do you want me to get boobear?" she asks. "No im fin-" i got cut off by throwing up once again. You grab you hair out you face. Your hear little footsteps run out the bathroom. Soon Hayes comes in the Bathroom and says "Its ok babygirl"

Btw your name is Paige