7

One week later
Shawn and i get to leave theh a week ago hospital with Royalty. She is soooo pretty and she loves Shawn. Although she loves Shawn when she saw Hayes it's like he is a stranger . Im not actually not going to let Hayes see his daughter because i want her to live a perfect life..

We didnt really have to worry about money because my mom is like filthy rich so when i was 8 she made me a bank account and every week $20,00 gets added to it. So i have $5,110,000. If you think i have alot just imagine how much money Cameron and Sierra has.

Today Shawn left out and went to the mall. He didnt tell me what for though. So right now its just me and my babygirl.

"Hi baby" i coo to her

She laughs at me and grabbed my face and hugged it.

"Aww do you like mommy more or daddy?" i asked jokingly

She gave me a toothless smile when I said daddy. Yea I refer Shawn as daddy to her.

"Youre already a daddy's girl" i laugh.

A few minutes of playing with Royalty goes by and i hear a door open and close.

I look up and saw Shawn with two arm full of bags. I give him a questionable smirk.

What cha got there Shawn?" i ask

He empty the bag out on the bed. I see ALLLLOOOOOTTTT OF BABY THING.

 I see ALLLLOOOOOTTTT OF BABY THING

She already has enough of everything

"Awwww Shawn you spoil her thank you baby" i say and kiss his lips

"No problem baby" he says

Shawn walks over the Royalty and picks her up.
She smiles and kissed him.

After a few hours of chillin i got Royalty dressed because today is her dad's day to see her.

I was about to pick her up but she looked at shawn. She gave him a 'Hey dad pick ne up or i'll give you hell' look. He picked her up and we left..

At Hayes house

Once we get out the car I grab her and walk.to the door. Royalty grabbed Shawn finger and.played with it. I knocked on the dor and. Nash answered.

"HEY PAIGE" Nash yelled

He scared the baby and she wanted Shawn to hold her while she cried. He took her from me and calmed her down.

"Sorry" Nash apologized

"Its ok Nash" i said

"Ok you can come in now" he says.

We walk in and settle down. Hayes comes downstairs and smile when he sees me. I sigh and roll my eyes. He look over at Shawn and gets angry when he saw Royalty giving him wet little kisses all over his face.

Shawn walkes over to Hayes and hands her to him. She gave Hayes a scared look. She's scared of him because he's a stranger to her.

I dont want to leave my baby with him. I set her pink princess bag on the floor. I grab her from hayes and give her kisses

"Bye baby sorry mommy and daddy has to leave you. We dont want to but its your real dad's day ok? Well be back later on love you." i say to her.

She smiled and look at Hayes. She reaches her arms out for him and he takes my baby from my arms. She looks at his blue greyish eyes and laughes.

Me and Shawn make our way home.

Once were home I take my pants off and layed on the bed.

I lay on my stomach and turn the tv on. I put on family guy.

While i watch tv i feel to hands on my butt. I act like im sleep knowing its Shawn.

"Paige are you up?" he askes

...

"Oh ok she's sleep" he says

He rolls me over on my stomach and spreads my legs. He starts kissing my jaw and rub me through my panties.

I let him for awhile until i act like im waking up.

"S-Shawn what are you doing?"

"I knew you were never sleep Paige" he says

I smile

"Well what did you want?" i ask

"I wanted to say i love you sooooooooo much Paige Marie Dallas" he says smiling and blushing

I blush and kiss him

"I love you to Shawn Peter Raul Mendes"

HEYYYY GUYS ITS PAIGE AND I WANTED TO SAY HEYYYY GUYS ITS PAIGE. LOL BUT I HEED HELP I LIKE THIS BOY AND WE ALOT OF CLASSES TOGETHER. I ALWAYS CATCH HIM JUST STARING AND I SAY "HELLO IS IT SOMETHING ON MY FACE?" AND HE BE LIKE. " Nope" And just do his work.  THIS BOY GOT ME CONFUSED. What do i do?