6

Its been 5 months since she  told Hayes and right now Paige is in so much pain with the baby kicking.

We are laying in bed. Paige is sleep. I was watching tv until i feel something wet around Paige.i woke her up.

"Paige did you pee yourself?"🍁
"Wha-OWWW!"👧
"Shawn my water broke"👧
"Uh uh ok baby i'll help you get down stairs"🍁
"SHAWN HURRY!"👧

I get her out to the car and run back in to grab the baby bag and speed to the hospital.

The doctors said she cant give birth yet because she only is at 6 cm.

The next 5 minutes is full of screaming and crying. I'm going to call Hayes because he is the baby's father and he deserves to be here. I know that Paige will be mad but it's not always about her. To me it will always and forever be about her and the baby.

Hayes, Cameron, Sierra, Nash, and Paige's mom and step dad is here. Right now she is ready to give birth she is finally at her 10th cm.

I rush to her side and grab her hand. I dont wanna say that i regret doing that but i regret doing that. She squeezed my hand soo hard. I think i cried a little bit.

Paige POV.         

If this doctor tell me to push one more time. What do you think im doing dumbass.

"Ahhhhowwee"👧

I feel a hand in mine and squeezed it as hard as i can

A/N:IM GOING TO SKIP THIS PART BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE A BIRTH SCENE

Im sitting in my room with Shawn and Hayes. Hayes is holding our daughter. Royalty Grier