•5•

Miss: you can sit next to J-hope please put your hand up
A guy which I think is 'Jhope' put his hand up and smiled at me.
Miss: go on then sit down.
I walked to Jhope person.
Jhope: hi my name is Jhope and I'm your hope
You: oh hi umm im y/n
Jhope: so what do u like?
You: I like all sorts of stuff like dancing, singing, drawing and food you?
Jhope: oh really that's nice. But don't you know me??
You: no why?
Jhope: well I'm Jhope from BTS you don't know us?
You: no sorry we didn't have wifi in my house before we moved here.
Jhope: oh well when u get back home you should check us out.
You: oh ok I will
After class..
The bell went that meant we can go and have lunch yey. I wanted to eat alone so I just left and went into the line to get food.
After a while of waiting I finally get my food and started to find some were to sit. There was an empty space so I decided to go there. Once I finished i tried to find the roof after a bit I found it and walked in. No one was there so I took my new phone out and but my ear phones and started to listen to music. It was a big bangs song let's not fall in love, me and my friend listen to it back at my old place, god I miss my friends.
I stoped think about it and sang the song out loud with my eyes closed not knowing that someone was with me at the roof.. 
As the music stops I heard clapping and I opens my eyes to see...
Jungkook

You: what  are you doing here?
Jk: well I'm standing can't u see? Btw ur voice is ugly learn how to sing.
Wut?!!
You: wow your nice
Jk: I know I am
You chuckled then was about to leave but he grabbed ur arm and pinned you to the door
Jk: where do you think you going
You: umm I'm going down stairs can you see, oh wait your blind sorry didn't know..
jk: you think your so funny but your not.
You: oh really I don't think I'm funny
Jk: you should get punished for you behaviour.
You: naa I don't think so, why should I anyway?
Jk: hhmmm I'll let you go this time just because your new and you don't know who I am but next time you better pray for your life.
You: k * then you pushed him and walked down*

Jungkook POV:
y/n: k
Then she pushed me and walked off. You will regret it y/n you will....

A/n
        I really sorry that's this is short I'll try and make it longer in the weekends but it's not my fault it's the schools.. but I'm really sorry again hope you understand. I'll try and update as soon as possible ^~^