3. In moments like this

Eva's Pov

I didn't see what the big deal was with Jonas and Isak. Drunk girls kiss girls all the time, however I wasn't that drunk and Noora wasn't some sort of a girl. The booze only gave me a bit of confidence to do what I always really wanted to do but I was to scared too. Me and Noora tried to talk to Jonas, but he just couldn't have it. I always had a bit of a crush on Noora due to her always treating me so lovely; it was something most boys couldn't do. She made me realise that I am worth something, and I can be much more than just a one night stand. I loved the way she talked about the world and there was something about her that made me want to listin to her forever.

Noora's Pov

I walked at lunch ready to meet Jonas. I understood his anger and I didn't know what to say. I saw Jonas on the bench, where we said we will meet. With confidence I walked over to him. Jonas slowly lifted his head up and looked at me like he was trying to solve a big mystery. I didn't know what to say so I just sat down, on the other side of the half frozen bench and said - "You wanted to talk? Let's talk then." I couldn't tell what his facial expression was telling me however I could feel this uneasy tension. I mean, I did make out with his ex.
"You and Eva?! I see the way you look at her. It's so fucking obvious. I am not with her anymore but you are my friend! Why? Just tell me why?"
"I dont think you understand-"
"Oh for sure I understand. Now, you're going to tell me that it ment absolutly nothing and that it was just drunk girls making out but... I've seen the way you wrapped your hands around her waist and the way you looked at her. I used to look at her the same way as well! I just didn't know my ex girlfriend was a lesbian. That just made me question everything."
"I know that you feel confused, Jonas but you can't fit Eva into a category box you know? It's not right. Have you ever took into consideration that she could be bi? You know thats a thing you know? Then stop being so fucking ignorant."
Jonas stood up and looked at me. I stood up and looked at him. I knew he tried to indimate me but clearly it wasn't working.
" Whatever, Noora. I couldn't give a shit what you and Eva do. But you know, I know Eva and I am pretty sure she would NEVER go for a girl like you. She was just messing with you. She's a bit of a player you know. Dont get your hopes up."
What the hell was wrong with him? Why was he being so rude? I looked at him and I couldn't recognise him. Is this the person I used to be friend with?
"Listen Jonas, you and Eva were over a long time ago. You do not own me and you dont own Eva. Now excuse me, I have a spanish class to attend. Adios!"
He looked at me harshly just before I left. As I was going to spanish I couldn't get Jonas voice from my head. "She was just messing with you" I felt my whole confidence dropping after years of trying to fix it. Was I really just a random hook up girl? Why would Eva do this? We were friends.

My mind goes back to when I first met Emilie. The first girl I fell in love with. At first we were just friends but soon we began getting close. I remember when we first kissed, in my room. We both claimed that it was only for practise but I didn't want to believe that. The thing about Emilie was that she could manipulate someone, and wrap them around her fingers. I still remember our midnight drive through Madrid. She used to call me her sunshine and I believed every word she said. Then our relationship turned into long night arguments.
"You were my one night stand; nothing more, Noora" - she used to say. Soon sue treated me rough and said horrible things like  that I am not enough, bringing me and my confidence level down. After this I became sick. Sick to the point where I didn't want to eat because I wasn't enough. Not pretty enough. Not skinny enough. It felt like my self esteem was ruined forever but it was me who pushed myself into this state. Blaming Emilie was immature and although she broke my heart, I made myself sick. The moral of this story? Never, ever fall in love with a straight girl.

Eva's Pov.

I asked Noora to come over. I thought it would be good for both of us to talk. I just didn't know what to say. The truth is I don't know what I am feeling. I feel so lost and I dont know where I stand with Noora right now.
I heard the door bell ringing so I quickly brushed through my hair, and put a bit of lipgloss on and went down stairs to open the door.
"Hi, Noora. Come in. Want some tea or coffee?"
"Tea will be fine, thanks princess." - I looked at Noora who stood there awkardly and I smiled.
"I love when you call me princess. It's cute."
We went to the kitchen and made some tea for both of us, and then we sat down in the living room, and started at the tv. God why is it so awkward, I thought to myself.
"I spoke to Jonas. He wasn't very impressed that we... made out. I don't know why because drunk girl kiss girls all the time? It's like a friendship thing right?"
"Well... does he have a reason to be angry? I am not with him anymore. He can't control me."
" What did Isak say about it?"
" He just kept going on about how cute we would be. I guess we would be.
"Would be what?" - Noora looked up at me.
"Cute. We would be well cute together." - I said smiling. I didn't know where this was going but I just went with the flow.
"I have to admit that damn we would be cute." We both laughed.
"So Noora any netflix recommendations? What should we watch?"
" Let's just go with a rom-com. Anything will do." So we sat there on my couch sipping on our tea, cuddled together with my head on Noora's arm. When she went to grab my hand it felt like it was the most natural thing to do. We didn't let go of eachovers hands and to be honest I had no idea what this was, and on what we were standing. In moments like this I am so fucking glad that Noora Sætre accepted my friend request.

_____________
So this is chapter 3. Idk what to think but i ship them sm so i just wanted to end this on a positive note. What do u guys think?
J.