Drunk In Love...

______Serenitys Pov_______

i woke up with the ray of sunlight shinning through my window and blinding me. i groaned and rolled over in bed shielding my eyes from the blinding light. last night was a complete blur, all i remember mostly was drinking with Seth...dancing with Seth..then Seth leaving. i remember the mysterious man that came up to me we danced and, all i remember was his mint breath, that smelt of alcohol and weed combined, hitting my ear that sent shivers down my back. i remember his tall well built figure that sent a very nurturing and caring presence. i missed him. i barley knew him and i missed him.

i rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"woah.." i looked in the mirror and saw a monster. i cringed at my current self appearance. i turned the shower on and stripped from my clothing and walked in. i stood in the shower as the hot water and my thoughts engulfed me.

After my shower i brushed my teeth and got dressed in leggings, a hoodie and some fuzzy socks. you can never go wrong with fuzzy socks

i walked out my room into ryan's room and sat on top of him. he groaned into the pillow and lightly punched his back

"wakeeeee up"

he pushed me off him making me land on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ryan what the hell" he just scoffed and threw the pillow over his head.i rolled my eyes and walked down stairs and went straight to his keys. i wanted McDonald's but since he isn't gonna take me,ill take myself.

after i ate and got home from McDonalds i put Ryans bag of food in the microwave and went up to my room. I sat there thinking about the stranger. I wish I knew who he was. I couldn't remember his name or what even looked like.
All I could remember was the feeling of him..his presence.
____Justins Pov_____
After I took Serenity home I couldn't stop thinking about her. I could care less about the mess I made at the club. We raised a gun at her brother and she would never forgive me for that. She was drunk so she won't know so it must stay that way.
All day I couldn't stop thinking about her. I liked serenity a lot and I feel like such an idiot at times for even doing the things I've done to her. She was nice to me when nobody was. She was there for me and stood up to me when nobody was.
"I'm such an idiot" I said as I smokes the last bit of my blunt and threw it on the floor
"You okay there Bieber" I turned to my new friend Luke who took me in as part of his "gang"
"Yee I'm good Ima head out tho"
"Aight man" with that we bro hugged and I left.
____MONDAY SERENITYS POV___
It was Monday and here I was walking the same old hallways seeing the same old people. I didn't have any friends. The only friends I did have were Ryan's friends. Ryan had always been so protective of me so I guess it's better to get along with your brother and hang out with him than to possibly be getting back stabbed by a "best friend". Most of the girls here were snakes anyway.

I went to class and I sat there immediately putting my head down. I didn't exactly like going to school. In fact I hated it. Especially since Justin and i aren't close anymore. He was a jerk and he changed. Of course there was times where I missed him. He was a funny and one of the sweetest most nicest people I met. Idk what triggered him so much that day. I was just trying to help.

The whole day seemed to pass by extremely slow I saw Justin once and that was when he was making out with that slut.
Was I jealous?
No.
Am I lying?
Possibly.
"Sup beautiful"
It was lunch time and Seth had came up and talked to me.
"Hey" I smiled slightly. I wasn't that interested in Seth but I was acting like I was just for my brother.
"Sooo I was wondering if I can take you out tonight..."
he stopped me from walking and turned me to look at him
"And I'm not taking no for an answer"
I sighed in defeat
"Well alright haha"
"Awesome I'll pick you up at 8" and with that he walked off.

When I got home I went to take a shower to get get ready for my date tonight with Seth.
I applied some simple make up and lipgloss and got dresssd in some high wasted jean shorts a navy blue flowy with white flowers with white lining tank top and a whitish/creaming colored tank top

(A/N I'm so sorry I suck at describing clothing..I wear all black LMAO)

I did my hair with slight waves and curled and slipped on some white gladiator sandals and waited for Seth.
By the time I was ready it was 7:50pm.
"Be careful out there" Ryan said while coming into the living room
"I'll be fine" i shrugged my shoulders and laid my head back on the couch
"Doesn't matter I want you safe especially what happened with Bieber and his friends at the club" he rolled his eyes and had a stern look on his face. I, on the other hand, was confused as fuck.
"What? What do you mean? What happened with Justin? He was there" I continued asking questions slowly getting frustrated that Ryan wasn't answering any of them.
"Don't even worry about it" now it was his turn to shrug his shoulders
"I can't just NOT wor-" I was cut off with the door bell ringing.
"That's your date" Ryan smirked and got up to answer the door
"Sup" him and Seth did a handshake and Ryan walked up stairs.
"Ready?" Seth looked me up and down eyeing my body.
"Yeah lets go." I grabbed my phone and shut the door.