Authors Note

Sup.

First and far most, I want to clear the air:

*there are mentions of explicit language, graphic violence in this book. I will place a dash (-) as a warning sign of the mentions if you wish to skip that part or aren't comfortable with reading the part of the chapter. If there is anything you aren't comfortable with or find offensive please message me immediately.

I just wanted to run by a few things so it's important you do read this!!

Following plots are created by me! Incidents occurred in the OC is all imagination. Unfamiliar names that are nothing related to the actual cast that I mention are characters that are part of the authors imagination.

Names familiar to the show are characters from the walking dead. A few sets and a majority of characters.

If any confusion is occurred please contact me through Wattpad so I can explain. If I have made any mistakes *not spelling errors* please message me and correct me.

But again, plots are created by me! None of what happens through my story is NOT the true plot of what happens on the actual TV show/ screen writing. It's just a fan fic from imagination and fun.

this book is copyrighted and not to be seen anywhere else other than and only on Wattpad and on my page.

It shall not be appeared on any other website or shared without the permission of the author.

Also, y'all are smart & I'm pretty sure you'll get the plot throughout the story while spotting the little hints. ;) BUT PLS DONT SPOIL IT & IF YOU KNEW COULD YOU AT LEAST ACT SURPRISED LMAO

Thank you & Enjoy

Yours truly,

Xx

Y A H T Z E E