RANT #5

So this is basically a continuation of last chapter....

As I have said before if you need to vent my door is open .....always.

Ya see the only other life I have is at school....not much other than that social media and here is my life.

I never really liked .....people. Now, I have my reasons and that reason is ,well, I just never wanted to have someone ,I wanted for everyone to forget me so I could die and not have anyone be sad or depressed about it. So I shut everyone out ,blocked myself out and hid in the dark like the kid I was.

But, one day I came upon a girl, this girl she was everything I wanted to be she was a better version of me.

So I made up an imaginary character called LizzyScarlet. I slowly became her but, like I said she was the perfect version of me. I believed that I was shattered and could never become her so , I kept her imaginary. I had a boring life easy as I can put it , it went like this:

Eat,do something,starve,cut myself and cry myself to sleep and wake up with bags under my dull,lifeless eyes.

Then , wattpad came to me and Brightened me up a bit.

And here I met my Internet sister and best friends who I could count on and talk too and express myself.

Here, is where I found myself and realized people had it worse then me, people went through hell all the while I sat and complained like a 2 year old on a tantrum.

Look, basically if you ever need somethin' I'm here I'll even make a chapter telling you about me, Kay?

Anyway have a wonderful time of day and I'll see ya later...

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,