Part 7: Stay Here

~Ji Eun's POV~

"Noona" A voice spoke cutting me out of my trance.

"Noona?! Are you calling me old?" I bursted.

"Aniyo, you are my noona" Ji Hoon smiled showing me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked taking the envelope into my hand.

"Our DNA test, it came out positive. Noona! We're twins, but you're older than me" He smiled and I couldn't believe his words. I quickly ripped the envelope open and examined the paper closely.

~Kang Ji Eun x Kang Ji Hoon= Positive~

"But how?" I asked at the joyous Ji Hoon.

"Ji Hoon" I called out his name.

"Yes noona"

"The who's our mother?" I asked with worried eyes and his face started to soften after hearing my question.

"I-I don't know" He stuttered.

"Does anyone know about this?" I asked being serious this time.

"No" He shook his head and I sighed in relief.

"Make sure no one knows about this even if you're my twin or not okay?" I reminded him.

"But noona, aren't you happy you have another sibling?" He asked confused.

"I've been the only child ever since I was small of course I'm happy to have another but I'm just scared, what if father knows, how would he react?" I explained to him.

"Okay" He nodded his head and went back to work.

"Ji Eun noona" He called out my name.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you" He bowed.

"What for?" I asked being clueless.

"For coming to me"

.

.

.

I made my way back home only to end up in front of Taehyung's house.

"Why am I even here? Wasn't it awkward enough this morning?" I asked myself and as I turned around Taehyung appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me" I blurted holding onto my chest.

"Ji Eun? What are you doing here" He asked holding onto 2 grocery bags.

"I uh, I just. I left my books here" I said trying to make up an excuse, well it was a good one, I did leave them here in the morning.

"Ah, come in. I just came back from shopping" He said unlocking the door for me.

After I went up stairs to pack my books back in my bag, I looked back to his stuffed lion toy and smiled, remembering the time I teased him for being such a child.

"What are you looking at?" I asked the stuffed toy as it sat on the edge of the bed. I walked to it and picked it up in my hands.

"Wahh, it's so soft" I smiled, hugging the thing in my arms.

~Taehyung's POV~

I was wondering why Ji Eun took so long to pack her books so I walked up the stairs and peeked through the gap of the door seeing her pick up Mr Lion. I thought she was going to harm him so I had the urge to storm in but as soon as I saw her hug him in her arms I stopped myself.

"Who's a child now?" I chuckled looking at her hugging the toy.

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for her to come down. As she descended down the stairs I let out a cough to get her attention.