Part 13: Thank You

~Ji Eun's POV~

"Who are you really?" I repeated my question.

"Who am I? I'm your father" He replied standing up from his chair as he leaned in to give me a hug.

"Get away from me" I yelled, pushing him backwards.

"Ji Eun-ah, what's wrong with you?" He asked being clueless as ever. That tone, I haven't heard in ages, but should I fall for it. Am I just assuming things?

"Sorry, I'm not myself today" I apologised as I left his room in an instant only to bump into a woman around her 40s.

"K-Kang Ji Eun?" She stuttered my name.

"Yes, but do I know you?" I asked clueless.

"Anio, I just heard your name been called out from his room" She shook her head as she ran into my father's room. The way she acted when she saw me was definitely suspicious so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"What is she doing here?" The woman asked.

"I think she knows, but just stick with the plan. We don't want all our money to go down the drain" He replied. What plan? What money?

"Ji Eun noona" Ji Hoon called out making me startle.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me" I whisper yelled to him then the door flung open.

"Eomma" Ji Hoon smiled to the woman.

"E-eomma? I stuttered.

"Yes Ji Eun, this is your mother" My father said followed with a smile but soon turned to a light smirk.

"No, it can't be. Who the f**k are you all?!" I yelled at them running down the stairs and exited the house. I ran and ran until I didn't know where I was. Am I being tricked? But how? What money? What are they up to?

~Taehyung's POV~

"TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok hyung yelled out as he continuously knocked on the door.

"What? I was sleeping" I lazily spoke, slowly opening the door for him.

"Where's Ji Eun?" I asked seeing Hoseok come back alone.

"I don't know! She ran away and I don't know where to" He explained. I was panicking, where could she possible go?

"What did you do?! I told you she haven't fully recovered yet!" I yelled at him as I ran for the streets trying to find Ji Eun. I swiftly took out my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.

"Sorry but the person you are trying to reach-"

"AISH!!" I ruffled my hair trying hard to think where she has gone.

"Ji Eun-ah, where are you?!" I screamed at the empty streets.

Ring ring.

I looked at my phone to see Ji Eun's name displayed on my screen.

"Ji Eun, where are-"

"Hello is this Kim Taehyung?" A woman asked.

"Y-yes, but where is Ji Eun?" I asked her.

"Please come to Gachon University Gil Medical Centre right away!" She explained. What the f**k is going on? Ji Eun, if anything happens to you, I'm really going to die.

.

.

.

"Doctor! Where is patient Kang Ji Eun?" I asked the nurse at the reception desk.

"Kang Ji Eun is currently in surgery" She explained.

"What happened to her?" I freaked as a tear escaped my left eye.

"We don't know for sure but we think it's a hit and run" She replied.

"Thank you" I bowed before taking a seat. I shouldn't have let you go when you weren't feeling well, I should've cared for you more, I should've loved you more. I'm sorry Ji Eun. My hot tears wouldn't stop, they kept flowing like a river. I looked up to see 2 doctors running inside the operating room with bags of blood. At this point, I was scared, I couldn't think properly, my heart was aching like hell.

"Ji Eun-ah, you have to live okay?" I whispered to myself as I clenched my hands tightly.

"Who is the relative of patient Kang Ji Eun?" A doctor asked eyeing the crowd of people waiting outside.

"Me" I replied running to the doctor.

"How is she doctor?" I asked him with worried eyes, his eyes were looking down, is that suppose to be a bad or good sign?

"I'm sorry, we tried our best to save her" He apologised.

"No, no, NO, NO!! Doctor, save her please!! I can't live without her!" I pleaded grabbing hold of the doctor's hand.

"I'm sorry" He apologised once more before walking off to god knows where.

"NO!! JI EUN-AH!!" I ran into the room. Nurses and doctors were trying to stop me from entering but I didn't give a sh*t, she's all I care about right now.

"Ji Eun-ah" I cried her name as I finally reached her.

"Let's leave him alone" A doctor said and the whole crew left me behind with her.

"Why did you leave so soon?" I cried holding onto her cold hands.

"Why did you leave me alone?" I cried again, placing my forehead onto hers. I leaned in close and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Is this our last kiss?" I cried as a drop of my tear rolled down her cheeks. I closed my eyes as I turned around to exit the room.

"Taehyung" A little voice whispered. I turned around and saw Ji Eun's eye slightly open.

"Ji Eun! You're alive!!" I cried, tears of joy they say.

"Doctor! Doctor!" I called out to someone outside the room.

"She's alive!!" I told him as a whole crew of doctors and nurses came rushing in.

"I guess it's a miracle" The doctor who operated on her smiled and I smiled back.

"Place her in the VIP room" The doctor told the nurse and she nodded as she understood his order.

"Thank you for coming back to me" I hugged her.

"I seriously thought I was going to die" She cried making my heart uneasy.

"Don't say that" I whispered parting from the hug.

"Ji Eun-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. I rather confess now than later and I don't regret it at all. The room was all filled with silence, I was anticipating for an answer and so did all the doctors and nurses.

"Is this how you plan to confess? In a hospital? Right after I came back to life?"

"Of course you idiot" She replied and the crew all cheered. I was smiling unconditionally, no one will be able to wipe that smile off my face from now on.

"Thank you, for coming into my life"

~Author's Note~

There you have it y'all the final chapter of this book!! Did you enjoy it?

Joking, there's still a ton of drama ahead so please keep an eye out on that.

OMG 'Nothing Like Us' just hit 1.5K!! Thank you guys so so much!! 1.5K may seem like nothing to you guys but it means the world to me!! For those who don't have a clue what this bish is saying, I'm saying you should go and read my first book!! Jkjk, you don't have to because it's kinda crap...anyways, have a good day/afternoon/night!

사랑해요❤