The Power Of True Loves Kiss

Once upon a time in a small village, there lived a princess named Aqua and she was beautiful, she was so beautiful that her two sisters named Lilly and Rosie were envious of their sister and her looks. So one day the two sisters had planned to kidnap Aqua and than kill her and after they were done they were going to cut her face off and wear it as a mask. After hearing this Princess Aqua ran far far away from her two evil sisters. It felt like forever. She was to concerned about running away that she didn't notice that she had ran into an old lady.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry ma'am, please let me help you," Princess Aqua had said worryingly.

"I'll teach you for running into me." The old lady said angrily. The old lady pulled out her wand muttered some things while waving her wand around and than stopped and smiled devilishly. She than said "Only true loves kiss will help you now." Than walked away.

Aqua felt sick in the stomach, but she kept moving. People would stop and scream when they looked at her. She started crying and ran away to a cave deep in the forest. Any prince that would pass would see this horrific beast and go faster away from her. One day a prince was riding past when he heard a beautiful voice coming deep within the cave so he got of his horse and walked in the cave.

"Hello, is there anyone in here?" The prince asked loudly.

The cave was dark and the prince couldn't see anything or anyone and just sat down instead to try to start a conversation.

"I don't know who you are but please talk to me, you have such a lovely voice and I wanted to know who you are," the prince said.

"Hello, I am Princess Aqua," she says answering his statement.

"Hi Aqua, I'm Prince John." Prince John said.

The prince and princess talked for hours everyday until one day, Prince John went up to Princess Aqua and kiss her. Immediately the cave filled with a bright light, and Princess Aqua turned back to her beautiful self. The prince saw her for the first time since they met and he fell even more in love with Aqua that he asked the princess to marry him. They got married and everyone was so happy. The two sisters were thrown into jail for conspiracy to murder and they later died from the unhealthy environment that they were in and their rotting corpses were eaten by the other prisoners.