Chapter 8

*Seungcheol POV*

     I froze when she take my hand in hers but when she start walking, I quickly catch her pace to walk side by side with her. I’m surprised by her action because everyone in the school know that she’s cold. Yeah, she do smiles and talk but when it comes to strangers she doesn’t really reacted.

“You know what, I’m so excited right now!” she squealed and swing our intertwined hand back and forth.

“Me too,” I said in low voice. I don’t need myself to hype up around her because she might freak out.

“Ha ha ha... Do you know why am I so excited?” she look up to me.

“Hmm, because of ... Our date?” I said, more like question.

“No! I barely know you, so why would I be excited around you,” she snorted. “I’m happy because we’re going to the S.Coups Cafe,” I look at her, was about to speak.

“No no no... I don’t want to hear any excuse. If you wanna go on a date with me, you have to listen to me,” I suddenly let out my chuckles.

“I was about to take you there, Dan Ah,” I said and Dan Ah bit her lips, holding her laugh.

“Oh my God! Ha ha ha... Why am I so stupid? Geez!” she knock her head with our intertwined hands.

“If you’re stupid, then I’m a stupid too,”

“And why is that?” I smile, leaving the question without answer. ‘Because, falling so hard with you,’

“Seungcheol!” she whines. ‘Does she always cute like this?’ I hit myself in my mind. ‘Of course Seungcheol! You always said she’s cute no matter what, pabo!’

“Dan Ah-ssi,”

“Drop that formality! We’re in the same age anyway. Okay, what?”

“Umm, nothing,” I smile once again. ‘I love you... Yes, I wanna say that.’

× × ×

24.01.17
Ice Cream :
Scoups Café
by Hope_1802