Notes

Okay few things to clear for the Novel before i get started on the novel:

Currency:

Rose gold is the highest amount of currency possible, followed by white gold, and finally green gold, and yes, all is possible.

The reason its not proper yellow gold is because that metal and silver are for royalty use when crafting, yes not fair but what are you going to do?

Resources used:

Each metal/wood is chosen for each crafting for its varying properties, so steel for strength, or tungsten for heat.

Please note some are also picked rather because it fits the character instead, if you feel something may fit better please tell me but be aware i will only take it into account, not necessarily change it. 

Time period/world in gen: 

This  I've tried to keep to our own but it didn't end working so please do not tell me "that cant be found there", "thats not geographically Correct". My world, my rules.

How the shift/animal works:

Genetics:

Some shifts can be genetic, such as the way of the royal family, with the lions, even if someone in the royal family was a hybrid they would have lion in it.

Personality:

The most common way to get a shift and can work simultaneously with genetics, resulting in hybrids.

Hybrids:

Caused by different personality traits/variables/conflicts, must be strong dominating traits.

Mythical Creatures:

High dosages/intriguing mix of personality traits. Such as is case with dragons, they either already had extreme intelligence, or were wise with a burning curiosity to know more. Some also believed a immense amount of anger could cause the change.

Environment:

Environment could also influence shape, or at least species, such as a fishing environment, fish types. Similarly, Woods area is full of woodland creatures. Professions and trades also affect shifts.

(I welcome critiques.)